• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus 25k Bonus Milestone Points from Card Issuance Month Itself

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Great News. Now we will be getting 25k Bonus Milestone benefit of Magnus after cross 1 lakh in the card issuance month as well.

I have got the card in the month of Nov'22 and I had spends over 1Lac. Reached customer care to check if I'm eligible for milestone benefits but unfortunately they said no and it applies only from the month of Dec'22. Your post gives me a hope to challenge and get what is expected. Can you please help with the contact to raise an issue?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have got the card in the month of Nov'22 and I had spends over 1Lac. Reached customer care to check if I'm eligible for milestone benefits but unfortunately they said no and it applies only from the month of Dec'22. Your post gives me a hope to challenge and get what is expected. Can you please help with the contact to raise an issue?
Hold your horses bro. It’s minimum 3 months before you get to know whether you will get the benefits or not.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just reached customer care once again and they said I will get the milestone benefits even for the first month and they get added post bill payment and within 10 working days after due date.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Stupid Axis.. i missed 25k points as I assumed i will not get in Nov.. could have easily reached milestone spends if I knew i would be getting points.. they really need to be clear on the rules

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just reached customer care once again and they said I will get the milestone benefits even for the first month and they get added post bill payment and within 10 working days after due date.

The 25K bonus will credit after the spend month completion and that also within 90 days not after bill payment or within 10 days as u mentioned ( We are waiting for that day, if happens )

The Sep 25K bonus is received on 09 Dec, i.e. 68 days after Sep month. this is the fastest 25K bonus credit period as of now. Hope axis will close the gap between spend month vs credit date.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The 25K bonus will credit after the spend month completion and that also within 90 days not after bill payment or within 10 days as u mentioned ( We are waiting for that day, if happens )

The Sep 25K bonus is received on 09 Dec, i.e. 68 days after Sep month. this is the fastest 25K bonus credit period as of now. Hope axis will close the gap between spend month vs credit date.
I got information from customer care but not sure how accurate is it. Last time they said I'm not eligible for milestone benefit in the 1st month but today they said I'm eligible and regarding the reward points fingers crossed till they get added.

Last edited:

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Welcome to the world of ever reigning confusion. In my welcome kit in Nov, it was metioned from next month only so never did 1L txn total. Axis should seriously up its game of drafting clear rules. This honestly is a bummer for many who got cards last month - had the option to spend - but didnt use Axis because of the earlier rule.

Reactions: CVR

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Welcome to the world of ever reigning confusion. In my welcome kit in Nov, it was metioned from next month only so never did 1L txn total. Axis should seriously up its game of drafting clear rules. This honestly is a bummer for many who got cards last month - had the option to spend - but didnt use Axis because of the earlier rule.
exactly my situation.. this is unbelievably stupid

vish23

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Even I missed this for my last month's card issuance. Nevertheless, hope this means Axis is not considering devaluation anytime soon for Magnus folks. Fingers crossed!

Bibind

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had spent even on the card receiving month... as per to this email I'm eligible for the bonus points.. Anyway we will knw only after 90 days..😐😐

manzb

TF Premier
I had received the card just before BBD and spent 100K+ in BBD. I thought that I will not get the 25K milestone benefit, but I have received the 25K milestone benefit early this month. Happy to get the extra 25k points. Nowadays the points are getting credited quite regularly. Specially 5X travel edge points in 7-14 days after Txn.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am getting the Magnus today.. Finally took the plunge along with Infinia and SCB Ultimate. Have one transaction coming up for close to 1L in Dec only. Will use Magnus with this news coming up, and hopefully get milestone points for 1st month also