• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus add-on card & Lounge access.

Sachs

TF Select
Hi All,
I recently got my Magnus card.
After inadvertently applied for atlas instead of My zone I got a call from executive who wanted to confirm if I wanted to go ahead with Atlas. I told him it was a mistake. I felt only platinum tier had benefits that were enticing enough for me. He told me my application would be cancelled. A few days later an axis bank executive called me asking if I was interested in select card. I was only recently made aware of the 25k RP on lakh spend on magnus card. I asked her if I can apply for Magnus. She asked me if use other bank card & what was the limit. I had HDFC Regalia with 4.5 Lakh limit. She said I can apply. I had only recently applied for my zone & completed physical verification as well for that card. Knowing completely that Axis gives only 3 cards per customer, I went ahead to apply for my 4th card. I never got any update for my myzone card. Meanwhile my Magnus card got approved. I have absolutely no idea how this happened.

So as soon as I got my card, I called the customer care and asked if they had any toll free numbers where call was not chargeable. They replied that the number is chargeable & they dont have any free number. That was still OK. I confirmed that annual fee waiver waas above 15lakh and asked him how do I get add-on cards.
To my surprise he replied that 3 months ago Axis stopped giving add-on cards. He however added that I may contact the branch offline once.

I contacted the lady who got my card applied and she told me that we can apply if the address is same. I have now appplied for address change on my wife's Aadhar using my passport. I am waiting for the update and I will soon apply for add-on offline. I will update here as well.

Now I have these questions

1. Have you been able to successfully get add-on cards for your family members on Axis Magnus this year, If yes how?

2. Those who have add-on cards, do they get priority passes as well?

3. How to access domestic lounges & international lounge access for primary and add-on card holders. (I am of the understanding that for domestic loung access we should swipe the card itself. For international lounge access we should swipe the Priority Pass. Please correct me if wrong)

4. If add-on card holders dont get priority pass, how do they access international lounges??

Thanks in advance

Back