• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Application status issue

vigneshn92

TF Buzz
Applied for a Magnus CC via salary slip on the 12th of april. Same day executive came and collected documents (2 months salary slips and aadhaar verification). Got a message from Axis that application has been received and final result will be provided within 72 hours. Same night, there was a cibil hit, so must have been axis only.
Since then there seems to be no movement at all. Also, don't see the application in the CC status tracker portal. It just says no details found. Called customer care as well, they don't seem to have a clue.
Anything that can be done ? Already have a FK axis card with 2.5L Credit limit and also salary is higher than required min limit.

Last edited:
Applied for a Magnus CC via salary slip on the 12th of april. Same day executive came and collected documents (2 months salary slips and aadhaar verification). Got a message from Axis that application has been received and final result will be provided within 72 hours. Same night, there was a cibil hit, so must have been axis only.
Since then there seems to be no movement at all. Also, don't see the application in the CC status tracker portal. It just says no details found. Called customer care as well, they don't seem to have a clue.
Anything that can be done ? Already have a FK axis card with 2.5L Credit limit and also salary is higher than required min limit.
I am also on the same boat. Applied Axis Magnus on 11th April based on C2C with HDFC DCB. Recieved application number on 12th. It's the same status till now.

Hi Check your status once. My status changed just now

No luck yet. But at least can see application in CC tracker now. So guess that's progress. Looks like the waiting game will continue for a few more days.
If you have existing relationship with Axis, your card will start showing in the Cards sections of Axis App( if Approved) even before it starts showing in CC tracker. The tracker is slow in updating status.

If you have existing relationship with Axis, your card will start showing in the Cards sections of Axis App( if Approved) even before it starts showing in CC tracker. The tracker is slow in updating status.
Don't have a savings account but only FK axis. Currently isn't reflecting in the app also yet.
Edit: Yeah. The card shows up in my axis app now. The tracker does look like it is unreliable and isn't updated often. Thanks for the tip !

Last edited:
Don't have a savings account but only FK axis. Currently isn't reflecting in the app also yet.
Edit: Yeah. The card shows up in my axis app now. The tracker does look like it is unreliable and isn't updated often. Thanks for the tip !
My card got delivered , still the tracker is showing card not dispatched.

You can check if the card is dispatched by clicking on the card icon in the Axis app. It gives somewhat correct tracking info once dispatched.

No luck yet. But at least can see application in CC tracker now. So guess that's progress. Looks like the waiting game will continue for a few more days.
I
My card got delivered , still the tracker is showing card not dispatched.

You can check if the card is dispatched by clicking on the card icon in the Axis app. It gives somewhat correct tracking info once dispatched.
Same thing with me. Card got delivered but status is as Card ready to dispatch. the portal is late in updating the status.

Check your mail too. I got to know the card acceptance and card is out for delivery through mail

Got my card delivered. But facing a weird issue where in online transactions fail with the error in the image attached saying your contact details are not available with the bank. My phone number is already updated in the app, online transactions are enabled from control center. Have called CC and mailed to priority mail id. Anyone faced such an issue before? I am able to do offline transactions though. This error comes even before the otp page is displayed right after clicking on the pay option in any online portal.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 15.48.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-22 at 15.48.42.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 25
My tracker still shows in progress. I received the card on 12th Feb.

Got my card delivered. But facing a weird issue where in online transactions fail with the error in the image attached saying your contact details are not available with the bank. My phone number is already updated in the app, online transactions are enabled from control center. Have called CC and mailed to priority mail id. Anyone faced such an issue before? I am able to do offline transactions though. This error comes even before the otp page is displayed right after clicking on the pay option in any online portal.
Wait for 24-48 hours after card activation. Same happened with me. After activating the card and I was able to transact from the next day.

Need to replace the card for new one and the dc number activation must be done

Back