• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus application

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello all,

I applied for Axis Magnus this week based on my salary slip for the last 3 months as follows
April - 1.4L
march - 1.24L
Feb - 1.21L

Due to the extra Income tax deduction, it was low for Feb and March. So after the application, I received a call from the executive who said that application cannot be processed due to Feb and March salaries being less than 1.25L.

My question is, can I apply again after 2 months with the new salary slips of 1.25L+ ? or can some agent here help me with the processing of my current application?
He also asked for a 4L+ limit for any other card but unfortunately highest I have is 3.5L. Also, I do not have an eligible previous ITR as I switched jobs 9 months ago

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

I applied for Axis Magnus this week based on my salary slip for the last 3 months as follows
April - 1.4L
march - 1.24L
Feb - 1.21L

Due to the extra Income tax deduction, it was low for Feb and March. So after the application, I received a call from the executive who said that application cannot be processed due to Feb and March salaries being less than 1.25L.

My question is, can I apply again after 2 months with the new salary slips of 1.25L+ ? or can some agent here help me with the processing of my current application?
He also asked for a 4L+ limit for any other card but unfortunately highest I have is 3.5L. Also, I do not have an eligible previous ITR as I switched jobs 9 months ago

Thanks in advance.
better go with C2C if you have 4L+ limit

Hello all,

April - 1.4L
march - 1.24L
Feb - 1.21L

Thanks in advance.
There's some offer going on for Magnus if salary account is opened with them.
Ask the agent if that is possible in your case.

There's some offer going on for Magnus if salary account is opened with them.
Ask the agent if that is possible in your case.
this thread

Hi Everyone,

If I am applying Axis Magnus c2c then what should we fill in our annual Income? Since we will not share any income proof/salary slip since It will c2c based. can we fill anything like 14 lpa/16 lpa or we should fill the actual annual income?

Hi Everyone,

If I am applying Axis Magnus c2c then what should we fill in our annual Income? Since we will not share any income proof/salary slip since It will c2c based. can we fill anything like 14 lpa/16 lpa or we should fill the actual annual income?
Fill whatever you feel like it's C2C not based on your income during my application I only added the bare minimum 5L 🤣

Last edited:
Fill whatever you feel like it's C2C not based on your income during my application I only added thr bare minimum 5L 🤣
Even though you filled your Annual Income as 5 LPA you got the Magnus card?

If yes, Can you please share what was your credit card limit of other card and What limit you got in magnus?

Even though you filled your Annual Income as 5 LPA you got the Magnus card?

If yes, Can you please share what was your credit card limit of other card and What limit you got in magnus?
I will repeat again in C2C income doesn't matter because they don't ask for salary slip or ITR, they only collect your card statement. In my case they took my ICICI Card statement which is 5L and when my card was approved I received the same limit. So, don't overthink just apply and if you are not comfortable state the facts while applying but disclosing income figures doesn't matter at all.

I feel they have strict conditions for issuing Magnus on the basis of salary. They took some time to verify the docs (as it was a similar situation with salary varying for few months) and confirmed twice before the card was approved finally. As others suggested, try to proceed with C2C with 4L+ limit it would be easier. Try to request for LE on other cards based on your ITR, they should do it.

Update: surprisingly I received a call today from Chennai and they asked for a salary slip to be sent to some RM's email to get an approval letter. after a few minutes, they said it was approved and the agent came for kyc within an hour.

Update: surprisingly I received a call today from Chennai and they asked for a salary slip to be sent to some RM's email to get an approval letter. after a few minutes, they said it was approved and the agent came for kyc within an hour.
Do you have it in writing that it has been approved again don't forget this is Axis? Usually approval is given after KYC how come they are saying it's approved 🤣

It's been more than 20 days my friend has applied for magnus.. physical verification done ..but still no update from axis..
All you can do is wait. There have been several cases in this forum where the tracker is showing pending, but the card has been approved and delivered 🤣 and then the exact opposite has also been reported card application rejected 🤣

Back