• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus application

Legionomous

TF Buzz
Is Axis bank that slow and terrible when it comes to processing an application?

I applied for Magnus through Pre-approved offers on Axis mobile on 26th December and it's 7th Jan and there's no movement at all. I called up Axis customer care and provided them with application number but the funny thing- they couldn't find it in the system. For that reason, I went ahead and applied through traditional approach and applied again on 28th December and still no progress. Today (7th Jan) after more than 10 days, I received a call from Axis saying that while taking KYC photo, it turned out a little blur and for that reason I have to redo all the process again for biometrics and they sent someone over and provided me with another application number. The worst part is that they are denying to do "eKYC" and have to necessarily send someone home to do the processing which doesn't make sense.

Has anyone faced such a terrible experience from Axis or is it just me?

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am in the same boat. Got infinia ltf by convencing hdfc team, and moving to imperia. Your post now is enticing me to move to axis just to get hold of reserve. I will wait for few months, since i dont have any use of reserve. Already holding two magnus in my family.
@xxScriptzxx
When did you get Infinia LTF. We also upgraded to Imperia banking recently and hoping for the same

arun_ak

TF Buzz
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 how can i DM you. My magnus application is stuck, no communication from bank. I got reference no starting with MLP so even customer care cant check anything.
Mine was also stuck. you should email to pno@axisbank.com with your credit card application number. in my case i received a message that my credit card has bene approved but i was not getting any status update for good 1 month. as soon as sent the email, i got the email of card approval. try emailing them, what's the harm

Ashritap

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My friend had applied back in January and one month later, customer care informed that the the application is rejected due to some discrepancy. Then last month, out of no where, he got the card. Looks like they put some applications on hold and then get back to them much later.

I received my magnus cc today , I gues now we are eligible for mothly milestone from Day 1 itself .. so if I use 1L in remaining 11 days of May , I should get 25k mile stone right ? also property purcahse payment to builders is eligible for milestone and base reward ? ( is it counted as rent )

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now they dont give LTF unless you have good connect with bank officials. I got it 3 years back
I have very good connect with the bank, thanks to my tenant who turned out to be a HDFC Bank employee. Both the BM & RM are trying to help as much as possible but the credit card sales manager is not giving in from what I could understand.

Do you know what exactly a RM or BM would have to do for a LTF Infinia. This is besides the fact that my family banking NRV is easily over 50L with Imperia and salary account recently moved to HDFC

Mogambo

TF Buzz
Mine was also stuck. you should email to pno@axisbank.com with your credit card application number. in my case i received a message that my credit card has bene approved but i was not getting any status update for good 1 month. as soon as sent the email, i got the email of card approval. try emailing them, what's the harm
Thanks Arun. I believe axis bank PNO is useless(had some bad experiences). I have sent email to MD desk and complained on twitter. I will update here if i get any positive response.

Mogambo

TF Buzz
My friend had applied back in January and one month later, customer care informed that the the application is rejected due to some discrepancy. Then last month, out of no where, he got the card. Looks like they put some applications on hold and then get back to them much later.
Looks like Axis is too moody just like my Ex:p. can't be trusted:confused:

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks Arun. I believe axis bank PNO is useless(had some bad experiences). I have sent email to MD desk and complained on twitter. I will update here if i get any positive response.
You will get resolution, don't expect them to do anything towards inconvenience caused though. They are incorrigible!!!

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have very good connect with the bank, thanks to my tenant who turned out to be a HDFC Bank employee. Both the BM & RM are trying to help as much as possible but the credit card sales manager is not giving in from what I could understand.

Do you know what exactly a RM or BM would have to do for a LTF Infinia. This is besides the fact that my family banking NRV is easily over 50L with Imperia and salary account recently moved to HDFC
They are not giving LTF anymore, i know a person with greater NRV than you mentioned and even he was refused for LTF infinia. In fact, he was refused paid infinia, since he does not have spends on his existing dcb card