• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Application

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Today morning my father got a message with link about axis offer (Already has airtel card). He checked the link and entered salary details etc and out of list of cards Magnus was showing. He applied and in afternoon an agent came for document and kyc. While the agent did kyc but after that he said there is issue with office address so he will create a new application (May be he would have used his Agent ID for commission).
But when he was creating a new application on his phone. He entered most of the details, selected magnus from list of cards and then there was a fee tab having three options
1. FYF with International Transaction
2. Paid with International Transaction
3. May be it was LTF - I can't recall.
He selected Paid wala option. I told him to select FYF but he gave random excuse like its only for Axis Account holders. I also didn't argue with him in the hope that atleast the application is processed, although I knew that even creating a new application was not required. I haven't got any new application number on text. Only have the SS of the first application. Has anybody else faced this process ?

Today morning my father got a message with link about axis offer (Already has airtel card). He checked the link and entered salary details etc and out of list of cards Magnus was showing. He applied and in afternoon an agent came for document and kyc. While the agent did kyc but after that he said there is issue with office address so he will create a new application (May be he would have used his Agent ID for commission).
But when he was creating a new application on his phone. He entered most of the details, selected magnus from list of cards and then there was a fee tab having three options
1. FYF with International Transaction
2. Paid with International Transaction
3. May be it was LTF - I can't recall.
He selected Paid wala option. I told him to select FYF but he gave random excuse like its only for Axis Account holders. I also didn't argue with him in the hope that atleast the application is processed, although I knew that even creating a new application was not required. I haven't got any new application number on text. Only have the SS of the first application. Has anybody else faced this process ?
If agent is sure that an axis account will give u ltf then take that route
This case agent created lead under his code so utilize him to the best

Back