• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Finally Approved After 25 days

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
25 days back I applied for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. Document collection and KYC was done on the same days.

Applied from card to card basis through my icici bank amazon pay credit card whose credit limit was 3 lakh.

As per the credit card department my application came back after 3 days for a rework, and they have successfully done the rework.

After 3 days, the application again came for rework. The department was not aware why this was happening.

Then suddenly I came to know at airport that the approval limit for Axis Bank Magnus Card has now increased to 4 lakh. Lucky my icici bank amazon credit card limit increase to 5.1 lakhs.

So This time for rework I send my 5.1 lakh CC statement.

But my application was still on hold, and was stuck.

Followed up with Axis bank so many times, but they were not aware of anything.

Finally today I got the approval msg after 15 emails 20 calls 10 Services Request.

Did not expect from Axis Bank. I already have two more credit cards from Axis bank.

25 days back I applied for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. Document collection and KYC was done on the same days.

Applied from card to card basis through my icici bank amazon pay credit card whose credit limit was 3 lakh.

As per the credit card department my application came back after 3 days for a rework, and they have successfully done the rework.

After 3 days, the application again came for rework. The department was not aware why this was happening.

Then suddenly I came to know at airport that the approval limit for Axis Bank Magnus Card has now increased to 4 lakh. Lucky my icici bank amazon credit card limit increase to 5.1 lakhs.

Finally today I got the approval msg after 15 emails 20 calls 10 Services Request.

Did not expect from Axis Bank. I already have two more credit cards from Axis bank.
What’s the credit limit?

LTF?

Hi mine is similar case...Its around 1 week after approval message for axis magnus ...can u please tell the mail id on which I can write and follow up.

I applied last week on 28th Feb 23 on Saturday through the Axis Bank website. To my surprise I received call for verification and KYC was completed on the same day. I applied for the Magnus Card through C2C basis. Within 2 days I received message that application is under process. On 2nd Feb 23 I received message stating my card application is approved and card details will follow. Have not received any details as of now, the application progress on website shows that my application is on hold. The person who collected my papers as well as the support number advised me to wait. Further I was told to ignore the status on website.
I kind of mixed feeling and don't understand what to expect further. Hope to receive the card in coming week.
Any member have similar experience?

Reactions: 787
I applied last week on 28th Feb 23 on Saturday through the Axis Bank website. To my surprise I received call for verification and KYC was completed on the same day. I applied for the Magnus Card through C2C basis. Within 2 days I received message that application is under process. On 2nd Feb 23 I received message stating my card application is approved and card details will follow. Have not received any details as of now, the application progress on website shows that my application is on hold. The person who collected my papers as well as the support number advised me to wait. Further I was told to ignore the status on website.
I kind of mixed feeling and don't understand what to expect further. Hope to receive the card in coming week.
Yes same. Applied for my wife this Monday. Recd approval sms and email on thursday. But Cc tracker still says application on hold.

Don't worry, the cc tracker has issues. The status gets updated after a few days when the card is printed and ready to ship.

Don't worry, the cc tracker has issues. The status gets updated after a few days when the card is printed and ready to ship.
I have not yet received my card 🤦🏻‍♂️.
Cc tracker still says card printed and will be dispatched within 1 working day. This is there since Thursday. No bluedart Sms or email.
Although received this sms, “PIN for Axis Bank Card no. XXXX has been dispatched on 03-02-23 via BSA courier & will reach you shortly.”

Still waiting, wish axis improved their onboarding.

I have not yet received my card 🤦🏻‍♂️.
Cc tracker still says card printed and will be dispatched within 1 working day. This is there since Thursday. No bluedart Sms or email.
Although received this sms, “PIN for Axis Bank Card no. XXXX has been dispatched on 03-02-23 via BSA courier & will reach you shortly.”

Still waiting, wish axis improved their onboarding.
Haha I got the message for pin dispatch first as well! Got the email for card the next day.

Reactions: 787
Haha I got the message for pin dispatch first as well! Got the email for card the next day.
So when did you receive the card after receiving the pin dispatch Sms.
And What email did you get the next day?

Pls share the timeline after approval of the card.

Thank you!

My bad, it was not the next day but a time difference of almost a day.

Got an approved text and email on 1st Feb,
Got a text saying the pin has been dispatched on 2nd Feb (morning),
Got an email saying card dispatched via Bluedart on 2nd Feb (night),
Got the card on 3rd Feb (morning).

Some folks got the email from axis the same day it was delivered by bluedart.

Okay thank you for sharing your timeline, it helps a lot!

I’ve received the approved email and sms on 2 Feb.
Pin dispatch Sms on 4th Feb afternoon.
It’s 4th Feb night now but No bluedart dispatch email or Sms yet.

Hoping I’ll get it soon.

Okay thank you for sharing your timeline, it helps a lot!

I’ve received the approved email and sms on 2 Feb.
Pin dispatch Sms on 4th Feb afternoon.
It’s 4th Feb night now but No bluedart dispatch email or Sms yet.

Hoping I’ll get it soon.
Okay.. Let us know the updates...

Back