• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Gyftr Issue on Yatra Voucher

Yaswanth

TF Buzz
Hi - Yesterday I tried booking flight tickets from Yatra using gyftr vouchers but unfortunately i could able to use only one voucher.

Under Important Instructions its shown as 3 vouchers can be used in one bill

1674269890516.png

When i applied 2nd voucher it didn't accept. When i called Gyftr customer service they said multiple vouchers can be used only in Offline. I asked them where is it mentioned then they said its under point 13 in T&C.
1674269999851.png

From that time i am trying to reach to customer service of Yatra for which i am not getting any response.

Can anyone suggest how to get this fixed

This happened with me as well for a booking and I had to remove the promo code for a transaction that uses gift voucher.

After adding one voucher I was able to click on add voucher and add one more till I added 3 vouchers.

I had to pay about 900-1000 extra for the flight ticket to do it on Yatra instead of travel edge due to convenience charges.

3000 voucher = 180 * 10 = 1800 reward points
1595 = 95 reward points

Effectively 1895 reward points and let’s say max value is Rs 1 per point = 1895

If I did the same transaction on travel edge

Fare = 3800
Reward points = 228 * 5 = 1140 points

By paying 900 convenience fee it didn’t actually make sense, I thought we can apply the promo that brought the price to 3800 removing convenience fee and brought the gift vouchers and then realised it doesn’t work that way so no option as gift voucher can’t be cancelled hence used Yatra.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• B2390517-6D67-428A-9852-6C733CA8F54A.png
    B2390517-6D67-428A-9852-6C733CA8F54A.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 36
So Yatra charges convenience fees where as travel edge does not?
And 900 seems excessive as fees for a 3500 booking. Yatra is looting nicely.
Traveledge doesn’t charge convenience fee on bookings, Yatra charges and there are coupons to get the fee off but when we combine GYFTR Yatra voucher the coupons are not applicable and we should pay the entire amount.

This happened with me as well for a booking and I had to remove the promo code for a transaction that uses gift voucher.

After adding one voucher I was able to click on add voucher and add one more till I added 3 vouchers.
Were you using vouchers of the same denomination, or different ones?
I tried to combine 2500+500 and it didn't go through.

I had to pay about 900-1000 extra for the flight ticket to do it on Yatra instead of travel edge due to convenience charges.

3000 voucher = 180 * 10 = 1800 reward points
1595 = 95 reward points

Effectively 1895 reward points and let’s say max value is Rs 1 per point = 1895

If I did the same transaction on travel edge

Fare = 3800
Reward points = 228 * 5 = 1140 points

By paying 900 convenience fee it didn’t actually make sense, I thought we can apply the promo that brought the price to 3800 removing convenience fee and brought the gift vouchers and then realised it doesn’t work that way so no option as gift voucher can’t be cancelled hence used Yatra.

Hope this helps.
Same denomination @Sk123 screenshot here 3x1000

Yatra and gyftr is totally messed up. They have weird t&c. I wanted to book a ticket with 8k so I purchased 5+2+1k vouchers. But the yatra app is not allowing me to Club these vouchers.
After a few calls to gyftr, they pointed me to sone hidden t&c that different denominations cannot be clubbed.
Even though this is a very important condition, they did to mention it in the “most important terms” section due to “space constraints” according to customer support.
Utter nonsense. I ended up paying 1.5k extra bcz you cannot avail any promos while using vouchers and yatra charges a high convenience fee. I am also left with a 2k and 1k voucher which is practically useless for me!

Yatra and gyftr is totally messed up. They have weird t&c. I wanted to book a ticket with 8k so I purchased 5+2+1k vouchers. But the yatra app is not allowing me to Club these vouchers.
After a few calls to gyftr, they pointed me to sone hidden t&c that different denominations cannot be clubbed.
Even though this is a very important condition, they did to mention it in the “most important terms” section due to “space constraints” according to customer support.
Utter nonsense. I ended up paying 1.5k extra bcz you cannot avail any promos while using vouchers and yatra charges a high convenience fee. I am also left with a 2k and 1k voucher which is practically useless for me!
Contact yatra customer care. They will help you in redeeming different denomination voucher in single order.

I think they don't allow you to use vouchers of different denominations for the same booking. I had booked a flight from yatra a month back using 3 vouchers of 2000 each and it went through nicely.

I just found this thread while searching for something and I thought this would be the best place to post this.

Seems like yatra has removed gift voucher option from their payments page? Cuz while booking a flights, I was gonna be applying the coupon, and there was no option to put it in....

1684356515417.png

Back