• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Gyftr

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi I see this 5x edge points offer on Gyftr website for amazon purchase . What is the maximum amount I can get this benefit for ?
I have purchased 10k amazon voucher on gyftr using axis magnus , will I actually get 3000 edge reward points for this txn .
How many more such txns I can do on gyftr and max how many points I can earn with this 5x benefit .

Attachments

• 83E9BE83-49C3-4E83-87DD-EED0811B1584.png
    83E9BE83-49C3-4E83-87DD-EED0811B1584.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 81
Hi I see this 5x edge points offer on Gyftr website for amazon purchase . What is the maximum amount I can get this benefit for ?
I have purchased 10k amazon voucher on gyftr using axis magnus , will I actually get 3000 edge reward points for this txn .
How many more such txns I can do on gyftr and max how many points I can earn with this 5x benefit .
There is no limit on the ER points you can earn in the gytfr/edgerewards portal but there is a Voucher level limitation(monthly) itself as @acmrcool and @WhoU mentioned.

So if you planning to buy a Premium phone or any hefty priced item from Amazon, you can accumulate the Amazon voucher slowly to the limit and then utilize it.

So you get to meet the Magnus monthly milestone and extra ER points on the couches as well :)

There is no limit on the ER points you can earn in the gytfr/edgerewards portal but there is a Voucher level limitation(monthly) itself as @acmrcool and @WhoU mentioned.

So if you planning to buy a Premium phone or any hefty priced item from Amazon, you can accumulate the Amazon voucher slowly to the limit and then utilize it.

So you get to meet the Magnus monthly milestone and extra ER points on the couches as well :)
Thanks ,
But my txns are getting failed . After purchasing one amazon sv .

what about mul
Try after 24hrs and see, some people have claimed that way.

Never tried 50k personally in one shot till now

But as per the t&c you are entitled to buy legally with one mobile number for sure.

View attachment 8657
do the t&c's prohibit you from using multiple phone numbers to bypass the monthly limit? does the system allow you to do this and still get the 5x or 10x multiplier?

what about mul

do the t&c's prohibit you from using multiple phone numbers to bypass the monthly limit? does the system allow you to do this and still get the 5x or 10x multiplier?
As it says registered mobile number(could be AXIS card mapped as well), so better to avoid, if you are keenly looking for ER.

Never tried, anyway normal one itself we need to sit wait for 90-120days

I believe this is a gyftr related aspect - as in, it's a white label platform that is being used by many of the major banks (HDFC, AXIS, SBI, etc). I know that in the past, people did this on HDFC and it worked, but there is an aspect of fear since they can blacklist our cards for abuse.

Registered phone number in the case of HDFC is meaningless since you have a guest option wherein you can enter any number and then checkout with your CC and the points go into your CC. I have both my Infinia and DCB assigned to the same phone number, so I have tried guest checkout in the past and it has worked fine.

Try after 24hrs and see, some people have claimed that way.

Never tried 50k personally in one shot till now

But as per the t&c you are entitled to buy legally with one mobile number for sure.

View attachment 8657
Bro I Jus wanted 10k more of shoppers as it was giving 10x edge points but it didnt work

But will do it again next time in two three days

As per T&C only 10k amazon pay voucher could be bought. Gyftr for smartbuy infinia limits to 10K but there is nort such limit while buying from Axis.

Q: I could buy more than that last month. Would I get 3x for all the voucher or only 10K.

Back