• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Does it take time for Axis to credit regular points as well?

Got my card on the 6th. Since then have already made multiple transactions upto about 1L. So far only recieved 180 points for a 3k transaction done on 6th. Other transactions show processed but haven't recieved points for those so far.

Does it take time for Axis to credit regular points as well?

Got my card on the 6th. Since then have already made multiple transactions upto about 1L. So far only recieved 180 points for a 3k transaction done on 6th. Other transactions show processed but haven't recieved points for those so far.
Yes, they do it in batches

I spent about 80k on flights on 1st Feb using magnus card on travel edge platform. I only got 1x points on 9th Feb. When will i recive the remaining 4x points? should i wait for 90/120 days?

Best way to pay 53k insurance amount using Magnus ? Should I pay directly on the insurance portal or should I use some other third party ? Also, will get regular points for Insurance payments ? And do insurance payments count towards the monthly milestone ?

Best way to pay 53k insurance amount using Magnus ? Should I pay directly on the insurance portal or should I use some other third party ? Also, will get regular points for Insurance payments ? And do insurance payments count towards the monthly milestone ?
Buy Amazon Pay vouchers https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/amazon-gift-vouchers) upto 50K (10K at a time) using Magnus and make the insurance payment via Amazon after adding the Amazon Pay vouchers
Reason: For the first 10K voucher you will get 3x RP points (1x now and the remaining after 90-120 days). This is better than just paying via Magnus on the insurance site because then you will get only the regular rewards
This is untested but you may even get the 3x rewards for the remaining 40K vouchers that you buy. No one knows yet. In any case you will definitely get at least 1x RP which is what you would have got if you paid directly on the insurance website

Reactions: T2A
Buy Amazon Pay vouchers https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/amazon-gift-vouchers) upto 50K (10K at a time) using Magnus and make the insurance payment via Amazon after adding the Amazon Pay vouchers
Reason: For the first 10K voucher you will get 3x RP points (1x now and the remaining after 90-120 days). This is better than just paying via Magnus on the insurance site because then you will get only the regular rewards
This is untested but you may even get the 3x rewards for the remaining 40K vouchers that you buy. No one knows yet. In any case you will definitely get at least 1x RP which is what you would have got if you paid directly on the insurance website
Thanks will surely try this definitely better than making a normal regular payment on the insurance portal. Should I add the 50k vouchers in one go to the cart or make individual 10k transactions and buy the vouchers one by one ?

Thanks will surely try this definitely better than making a normal regular payment on the insurance portal. Should I add the 50k vouchers in one go to the cart or make individual 10k transactions and buy the vouchers one by one ?
Anyone can confirm, should I just add the 50k vouchers in the cart and proceed with checkout or should I make individual 10k transactions ?

Anyone can confirm, should I just add the 50k vouchers in the cart and proceed with checkout or should I make individual 10k transactions ?
Okay so by adding 50 k vouchers it is not allowing me to checkout will it let me buy 10k vouchers in multiple individual transactions ?

Okay so by adding 50 k vouchers it is not allowing me to checkout will it let me buy 10k vouchers in multiple individual transactions ?

you cant buy 50k amazon pay vouchers i guess. U can only buy upto 10k.

U can buy 50k amazon shopping vouchers

I bought 50K Amazon pay vouchers on Saturday. 10K at a time. Already used them for paying bills

I bought 50K Amazon pay vouchers on Saturday. 10K at a time. Already used them for paying bills
Thanks was able to buy 50k amazon pay vouchers. Then tried to buy more but it is not allowing now. I guess the limit is only 50k per user per month maybe. Will use it to pay the insurance. This way as suggested by you 3x points for the first 10k will be awarded for sure if it is awarded for the other vouchers also then it is a big bonus.

But whether they will give you bonus edge rewards is doubtful. Their terms say you can buy only amazon pay vouchers worth 10k. You will get it for 10k, but the remaining 40k, I am not sure. But in either case, it should be fine, since worse case, you will atleast get 1x edge points for the remaining 40k.

Were you able to use 50k amazon pay voucher to pay insurance on amazon?

But whether they will give you bonus edge rewards is doubtful. Their terms say you can buy only amazon pay vouchers worth 10k. You will get it for 10k, but the remaining 40k, I am not sure. But in either case, it should be fine, since worse case, you will atleast get 1x edge points for the remaining 40k.

Were you able to use 50k amazon pay voucher to pay insurance on amazon?
I just paid my insurance using the 50k amazon pay vouchers, faced zero issues.

Reactions: BMR
Back