• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

I used to get earlier, till june - july and it was considered for the milestone benefit of june too.

Haven't got it in the last few months.
I got magnus in October 22 and oct Nov dec I used for fuel but no reward points so from Jan not swiping it for fueling
Using Amex gold which have zero charges till 5k in hpcl and rewards also I am getting

Looks like cc person is new lol
I used 3 times so far shell hpcl and nayara bunks all 3 I didn’t get edge rewards
Well we do have Axis Magnus and we have a Indian oil pump nearby.
We usually refuel here almost all the time.
And every time when using Magnus over here we get reward points for the transaction. (see attached image)

Will try at other fuel outlets (BPCL, Nayara & HP) which are nearby and will edit this post on weather points are credited or not.

Attachments

• 0A4B1F55-A3C8-4384-BCE5-CFE430A36741.jpeg
    0A4B1F55-A3C8-4384-BCE5-CFE430A36741.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 8FB052CA-7F1D-4D8C-B7F5-A185A60636A7.jpeg
    8FB052CA-7F1D-4D8C-B7F5-A185A60636A7.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: CVR
Hi Everyone
I have been using Dcb for 5 years .Recently opted for Axis Magnus card.
Some queries
Milestone benefits for 1 lac spend includes insurance payments and school fees payments through paytm payment gateway

Well we do have Axis Magnus and we have a Indian oil pump nearby.
We usually refuel here almost all the time.
And every time when using Magnus over here we get reward points for the transaction. (see attached image)

Will try at other fuel outlets (BPCL, Nayara & HP) which are nearby and will edit this post on weather points are credited or not.
@Wealth is my birth right! you need to chk with customer care.. as i said I couldn’t find any document which says no reward points on fuel in Magnus.. wallets is the only the exclusion till now

Are you getting surcharge wavier as well as rewards? I checked my edge rewards history, did not receive rps for fuel(all of them below 4k)
Well it depends on Fuel pump.
Reward points we do get on Almost all fuel outlets that we used (just now checked for other fuel outlets as well).
But surcharge waiver is only given at selected outlet that too on selected POS machine.

Like we went to the same Fuel pump and used another POS machine for card transaction but haven’t received Surcharge waiver for that.

This image was from the BPCL pump where we got surcharge waiver. (See attached image - Both points & surcharge waiver were given)
The HP & IOCL pump near our house haven’t given any Surcharge waiver yet. (Will ask them to try it on other POS machine and see fit surcharge waiver)

Attachments

• 6C2759F5-12E9-4DAD-BF8F-897501E79737.jpeg
    6C2759F5-12E9-4DAD-BF8F-897501E79737.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 7E1E7F31-D983-4E6A-9777-C1151FD4C50E.jpeg
    7E1E7F31-D983-4E6A-9777-C1151FD4C50E.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 20
So Axis customer care has replied over email confirming that reward points will not be received for fuel transactions but they will be considered for milestone benefit. So if anyone is getting reward points you are lucky or maybe the MCC tagging is incorrect for those pumps.

And confirmed over email that rent payment done between Mar 1-4 will be considered for March month milestone spends

So Axis customer care has replied over email confirming that reward points will not be received for fuel transactions but they will be considered for milestone benefit. So if anyone is getting reward points you are lucky or maybe the MCC tagging is incorrect for those pumps.

And confirmed over email that rent payment done between Mar 1-4 will be considered for March month milestone spends
If mcc is wrong, how are they getting cashback for surcharge?

Back