• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

No, just to feel good. I have already booked tickets using edgepoints and I have close to 60k edge points(35k will be reversed since I cancelled a hotel booking which was booked from traveledge. Surprisingly amount is refunded but points are not reversed :p)
but why are you booking tickets using edge points directly ?
Thats a bad reward rate

but why are you booking tickets using edge points directly ?
Thats a bad reward rate
I transfer it bro. I booked one ticket from Paris to Bengaluru through Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer and one through Turkish Miles & Smiles program.
I would be booking 3 more tickets to & fro from Bengaluru to Singapore when I reach those number of points.

In this group i found the usually 25K edge points gets credited during 9th-10th of every month.. I got my card in November and waiting for my first 25K points.. If anyone got for November please let me know will connect with customercare

Do we get regular edge reward points on Magnus for fuel spends? I know it is counted for milestone spends.

What all categories of spends we don’t get regular edge rewards points for in Magnus?

Do we get regular edge reward points on Magnus for fuel spends? I know it is counted for milestone spends.

What all categories of spends we don’t get regular edge rewards points for in Magnus?
Fuel and Wallets you don't get ERewards

And in the Insurance as well to a certain limit of ER only. There is a rental change coming into play from March and terms are confused on monthly milestone or not for this HNI card

And in the Insurance as well to a certain limit of ER only. There is a rental change coming into play from March and terms are confused on monthly milestone or not for this HNI card
For Magnus: rent payments are excluded from the monthly and annual milestones: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...it-card-terms-and-conditions-for-affluent.pdf
Also got it confirmed from CC: https://www.technofino.in/community...pend-based-milestones.7283/page-6#post-117655

Can you share the link to t&c where it says no edge rewards on fuel? I thought only wallets were excluded.

In this group i found the usually 25K edge points gets credited during 9th-10th of every month.. I got my card in November and waiting for my first 25K points.. If anyone got for November please let me know will connect with customercare
dont know why it is taking so much of time for Nov 22, RP's, its creating unnecessary doubts, whether we reached the miles stone or not

Back