• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
So basically if I make the payment on time in the billing cycle and do not delay to next month, the interest won't be charged. right? And only the forex withdrawal charge of 2.36% will be charged.

Can someone confirm if cash withdrawal through magnus internationally counts for the monthly milestone
What are you reading 😅?
"if u do payment before withdrawal"

ccrockers

TF Buzz
It's plain English. I said payment before withdrawal, not before billing.

Lol man. Maybe I dont know this concept. Quite new to this credit card game. What you mean by paying before withdrawal? Typically you pay the bill once its generated. Do you mean, lets say if I gotta withdraw $100 - I pay the equivalent INR amount to the credit card account beforehand and then withdraw the $100?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Lol man. Maybe I dont know this concept. Quite new to this credit card game. What you mean by paying before withdrawal? Typically you pay the bill once its generated. Do you mean, lets say if I gotta withdraw $100 - I pay the equivalent INR amount to the credit card account beforehand and then withdraw the $100?
Not before and after but the pay as well as withdraw happen within billing cycle
Btw cool

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Newbie to magnus here.
Can someone please tell me where to check magnus reward points??
Option 1 : Via APP as suggested by Lord$$Of$$Darkness$$
Option 2 : Via the Axis bank website ==> Go to https://www.axisbank.com ==> Hover mouse on LOGIN ==> In the dropdown menu click EDGE REWARDS ==> new page opens ==> Hover mouse on MYPOINTS ==> Click on "Log In"
Option 3 : Directly go to https://edgerewards.axisbank.co.in/lms/ ==> Hover mouse on MYPOINTS ==> Click on "Log In"

for option 2 and 3 to work, you will need Axis internet banking facility.
If you do not have an account with them, you will be able to see the points in the statement that is getting generated.
Finally, if you are planning to open an account with them; ensure that the new account is opened in the same Account ID as that of the magnus card.

I had to wait 3 weeks after multiple follow ups to restore my points to my new account ID.