• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

I think, adding additional transfer partners/increasing the ratio was anyway appreciation, so no prior notice/announcement is necessary.
Also, M&S grabdeals might not be considered that big a devaluation.

When Axis decided to exclude Insurance payment, they did give considerable notice. So, for any devaluation of transfer ratio, I am hoping that they will do a similar thing.

Also, I have seen this with HDFC Infinia that whenever there is any devaluation, there is generally a month or atleast few days notice given.
Everyone hopes for this including me... :)

I still have to wait for another 2 months to start enjoying this month end feast by axis 😑

PS:- For now received base edge points for transactions till 24th May'2023

TIP:- Also received edge points for POS payment done at Kalyan Jewellers 😎

Last edited:
How often does Vistara come up with 30 % extra points transfer program? The last offer came out in March this year. Is it a yearly deal that comes in March every year?

Hi,
February was my first month of usage. I had not used grabdeals, there were few voucher purchases from gyftr.
Hearing people have got their accel points and milestone for febuary. Is the wait for Gyftr accel points longer than grabdeals and milestone?

How often does Vistara come up with 30 % extra points transfer program? The last offer came out in March this year. Is it a yearly deal that comes in March every year?
I believe it is a yearly offer as it last came in March 2022 only and then March 2023.

Also there was one more offer from Vistara in the month of August 2022 where we could book Award Flight at 25% off over the CV points normally required.

Back