• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Ohh I will be stuck then. Hopefully things go in my favour 🤞

If anyone is willing to lend their idle 15k Marriott Bonvoy points by making a reservation for me from their account then I can transfer those 15k back once I receive mine? Just asking 🫣
At the moment my Marriott Bonvoy is empty if anyone agrees u can do that
But for the arrangement RML batch is required
I mean rewards market lounge there pls search

Thanks Man!

You can buy apollo GV but Myntra GV cannot be purchased using ASV. Reliance Trends can be.

Also do compare what you are getting at gyftr. Apollo is at 10x + 4% off which is more rewarding compared to ASV at 5x + 11% off.

Some brand vouchers don't accept ASV so before actually purchasing ASV you may add to cart the voucher available at amazon and find at the payment page whether it is accepting ASV (by keeping any small denomination of ASV in your account) or not.

Happy Savings! ;)
Yeah you're right, can you please confirm if we can use asv for nykaa gv?

Thanks for your prompt response.

I had dropped a mail at clubitc.care@itc.in on 27th May itself stating to expedite my transfer request.

Got reply on 29th May stating "We cannot confirm the credit of Marriott Bonvoy points as the minimum processing time is atleast 2 business weeks."

Will this help or do I need to write somewhere else as well?
This should help. But also try calling them on Thursday to follow up and request to expedite

I had mailed them on 10th, received reply on 11th and transferred to MB on 18th
Even I have received revert from the same support executive but the timeline given to me is higher.

This should help. But also try calling them on Thursday to follow up and request to expedite
Did you initiate the transfer from your end through app or directly by mail?

I did call them today but they could only highlight it for me to the team. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• C61A4CCC-EEFE-4EC2-A550-4110D882DF45.jpeg
    C61A4CCC-EEFE-4EC2-A550-4110D882DF45.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 17
Even I have received revert from the same support executive but the timeline given to me is higher.

Did you initiate the transfer from your end through app or directly by mail?

I did call them today but they could only highlight it for me to the team. Hope that helps.
I initiated the transfer myself on laptop and mailed at the same time.
Just try a reminder call again on Thursday or Friday, as they are Monday Friday only. Hoping you get the points by Monday.

Had received my card on 28 Jan, and received my first milestone 25000 points for Feb on the 29th May !! no accelerated points for Gyftr or Grabdeals yet from Feb.... a small query about grabdeals though - Have made 4 Txns till date - 3 on M&S and 1 on jockey - 2 of M&S transactions/1 on jockey got recorded with no issue- 1 M&S was missing - sent email to PNO - they confirmed on email that it has been recorded but no sms recieved. Also the transation does not yet show up on the grabdeals transactions page even after a month? Should i write again or the email confirmation would be enough

For me GyFTR and grabdeals pending for february month
Raise a complaint Asap for grabdeals.

They are already too slow to respond.
Tell them all of my colleagues received grabdeals, and I know that everyone receives it on same day.
They will generate a SR no on basis of this.
Else, if you complain late, then they will delay further. I did the same last month.

Back