• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

manzb

TF Premier
I believe it is a yearly offer as it last came in March 2022 only and then March 2023.

Also there was one more offer from Vistara in the month of August 2022 where we could book Award Flight at 25% off over the CV points normally required.
By Mar 24, Vistara will stop operations.. so u can consider the last March one as the last one.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone please tell how many days it took for them to transfer ITC Green Points to Marriott Bonvoy Points?

I have initiated a transfer on 27th May and need them to be credited by 5th June. Any possibilities?

manzb

TF Premier
Imagine if our CV points become neucoins, so much value 🤣.

Last year, Taj inner circle points became neucoins.
I will not take the risk. They might shift to Air India Flying Royalty at 1:1 and that will be really pathetic scenario unless Air India changes the loyalty program to the CV level (both earning and redemption).

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I still have to wait for another 2 months to start enjoying this month end feast by axis 😑

PS:- For now received base edge points for transactions till 24th May'2023

TIP:- Also received edge points for POS payment done at Kalyan Jewellers 😎
Why you did POS payment on Kalyan Jewellers? Giftedge has kalyan jewellers voucher at 5x.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
5-10 days and you need to mail ITC as well for points transfer
Thanks for your prompt response.

I had dropped a mail at clubitc.care@itc.in on 27th May itself stating to expedite my transfer request.

Got reply on 29th May stating "We cannot confirm the credit of Marriott Bonvoy points as the minimum processing time is atleast 2 business weeks."

Will this help or do I need to write somewhere else as well?

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why you did POS payment on Kalyan Jewellers? Giftedge has kalyan jewellers voucher at 5x.
I was expecting this comment :D

I think I did even better.

I bought ASV from gyftr at 5x >>> Used them to purchase Kalyan Gold Jewellery offline GV available at 1% off >>> Paid through multiple GV (You can use max 20 on single purchase) >>> Paid differential at POS through Magnus.

You can use this for other brand GV available at Amazon as well to reap that extra benefit. :coffee:

Last edited:

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was expecting this comment :D

I think I did even better.

I bought ASV from gyftr at 5x >>> Used them to purchase Kalyan Gold Jewellery offline GV available at 1% off >>> Paid through multiple GV (You can use max 20 on single purchase) >>> Paid differential at POS through Magnus.

You can use this for other brand GV available at Amazon as well to reap that extra benefit. :coffee:
Didn't knew that we can use asv for gift vouchers, interesting. But limit for asv is only 25k. Not useful big purchase in that case.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Didn't knew that we can use asv for gift vouchers, interesting. But limit for asv is only 25k. Not useful big purchase in that case.
Limit for ASV is 50k which is decent.

Check here

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Limit for ASV is 50k which is decent.

Check here
Ohh I thought it is reduced to 25k. Thanks for sharing bro. Almost all vouchers are cheaper on amazon. Have some purchase planned for medicines was going to buy apollo vouchers will take it from amazon now, same for EORS on myntra.
Best wishes to you 🙌

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ohh I thought it is reduced to 25k. Thanks for sharing bro. Almost all vouchers are cheaper on amazon. Have some purchase planned for medicines was going to buy apollo vouchers will take it from amazon now, same for EORS on myntra.
Best wishes to you 🙌
Thanks Man!

You can buy apollo GV but Myntra GV cannot be purchased using ASV. Reliance Trends can be.

Also do compare what you are getting at gyftr. Apollo is at 10x + 4% off which is more rewarding compared to ASV at 5x + 11% off.

Some brand vouchers don't accept ASV so before actually purchasing ASV you may add to cart the voucher available at amazon and find at the payment page whether it is accepting ASV (by keeping any small denomination of ASV in your account) or not.

Happy Savings! ;)

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your prompt response.

I had dropped a mail at clubitc.care@itc.in on 27th May itself stating to expedite my transfer request.

Got reply on 29th May stating "We cannot confirm the credit of Marriott Bonvoy points as the minimum processing time is atleast 2 business weeks."

Will this help or do I need to write somewhere else as well?
That 2 business weeks mean 3 calendar weeks right?
I heard from one of my friend last year that it took 22 days for him
So for an urgent booking it won’t help
I got into such situations last month but my Amex account had around 50k points so I used it to Marriott Bonvoy 1:1 instant transfer

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That 2 business weeks mean 3 calendar weeks right?
I heard from one of my friend last year that it took 22 days for him
So for an urgent booking it won’t help
I got into such situations last month but my Amex account had around 50k points so I used it to Marriott Bonvoy 1:1 instant transfer
Ohh I will be stuck then. Hopefully things go in my favour 🤞

If anyone is willing to lend their idle 15k Marriott Bonvoy points by making a reservation for me from there account then I can transfer those 15k back once I receive mine? Just asking 🫣