• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Can anyone please tell how many days it took for them to transfer ITC Green Points to Marriott Bonvoy Points?

I have initiated a transfer on 27th May and need them to be credited by 5th June. Any possibilities?

My Pleasure.
I hope you get the points on time 🤞🏻
I received my Marriott Bonvoy points today morning i.e. 2nd June.

Special thanks to @Ankur dhanda for sharing his experience and helping me out to procure them faster.

So it took me 5 business days / 7 days (as I initiated transfer on a Saturday)

I received my Marriott Bonvoy points today morning i.e. 2nd June.

Special thanks to @Ankur dhanda for sharing his experience and helping me out to procure them faster.

So it took me 5 business days / 7 days (as I initiated transfer on a Saturday)
That’s great to hear, I was also expecting you should get today or max tmrw .
Glad to be of help.
Have a great stay 🖖🏻

i
I was expecting this comment :D

I think I did even better.

I bought ASV from gyftr at 5x >>> Used them to purchase Kalyan Gold Jewellery offline GV available at 1% off >>> Paid through multiple GV (You can use max 20 on single purchase) >>> Paid differential at POS through Magnus.

You can use this for other brand GV available at Amazon as well to reap that extra benefit. :coffee:
s it true for 5k vouchers as well? can i purcahse 1.1 lacs worth of gold jewellery by using 20 5k vouchers and 10k card swipe?

I was expecting this comment :D

I think I did even better.

I bought ASV from gyftr at 5x >>> Used them to purchase Kalyan Gold Jewellery offline GV available at 1% off >>> Paid through multiple GV (You can use max 20 on single purchase) >>> Paid differential at POS through Magnus.

You can use this for other brand GV available at Amazon as well to reap that extra benefit. :coffee:
is this valid for gold coins as well in kalyan ?

is this valid for gold coins as well in kalyan ?
Yes available at Amazon at 1% off by the name Kalyan Jeweller Coin E-gift card.
You may only use 10 GV in a single purchase.

For all the Gift Vouchers do read all the terms and condition before purchasing otherwise you may get into trouble availing it.

Please pay with Amazon Pay UPI to complete this transaction. Amazon Pay UPI is the only mode of payment supported for transactions above Rs10000.

getting this errrior for light bill payemnt of 18k p[lease assist how to pay via magnus and earn reward points as well

Back