• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Your situation is similar to mine. I have done 3-4 solo travels because none of my friends have time even though I offered to sponsor their flight ticket. Solo travel is also fun but you would need more motivation as someone the laziness kicks in. :D
Will see if am able to pursue anyone, but in any case I'll be going no matter if its solo or in a group. 😉

I just booked Novatel resort and spa goa for 4 days (half boarding) worth 45k (including taxes) for around 30k accor plus points :)
Hi, I have a question. When I go to marriot bonvoy app and select hotel and date I can see the Rate in Points. How can I see price in points for Accor hotels? Do I need to buy Accor Plus membership for that?

Hi, I have a question. When I go to marriot bonvoy app and select hotel and date I can see the Rate in Points. How can I see price in points for Accor hotels? Do I need to buy Accor Plus membership for that?
You can only see how many points which you have can be applied in the booking and how much rebate it will get you and the remaining cash you need to pay.

For Accor properties, you need to have a minimum of 2000 points to be able to see the reward points rates. Generally for Accor, the conversion is 2000 Accor points to INR ~3600.

Back