• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

I have a question on gyftr points.
The bonus points can never be an odd number right? It should always be a multiple of 12.
I have weird 17 and 22 bonus points for swiggy voucher.
Can anyone please explain me how this works exactly?

View attachment 19065
Swiggy for example if u get 3 200 vouchers plus a 50 voucher, bcos of 5% discount. We will pay 617. Rewards will be 600/200*12*4 = 144. (5X minus 1 given regular point). We will get points as swiggy 133 and swiggy 11 total 144

Mine is also messed up.

2 transactions in Feb. Both credited.
2 transactions in Mar. One credited.
5 transactions in Apr. Two credited.

And sad part is we can't complain until 120 days are over 😅.
True

I feel they have probably disbursed till april trusting that their buggy system would need time to fix things. So now they will spend a good 15days fixing the trnx missed for these 3months then get on the job for crediting the march month milestone by month end.

Again would be a tough milestone month considering its for march , when the rent payment thing came into action

Mine is also messed up.

2 transactions in Feb. Both credited.
2 transactions in Mar. One credited.
5 transactions in Apr. Two credited.

And sad part is we can't complain until 120 days are over 😅.
The transactions you did in Feb are also done in Mar or Apr? I meant same amount and same brand gv?
As I think for Feb no points credited and Mar Apr some txns are missed.

What is this nonsense, is it always like this? Feeling stupid for investing in gold (at hiked up prices) through magnus.

I don't even have the patience to figure what's credited and what's not. I've taken the card in april , so i know the total Acc Rewards for April specifically. The total credited tally doesn't match at all

What is this nonsense, is it always like this? Feeling stupid for investing in gold (at hiked up prices) through magnus.

I don't even have the patience to figure what's credited and what's not. I've taken the card in april , so i know the total Acc Rewards for April specifically. The total credited tally doesn't match at all
how much is the difference ?? if you won't sharing the details.

The transactions you did in Feb are also done in Mar or Apr? I meant same amount and same brand gv?
As I think for Feb no points credited and Mar Apr some txns are missed.
I had 2 1000rs ASV transactions in Feb AND 1 1000rs ASV and 1 3000rs (2000+1000) ASV in March. And I got 240 points thrice.

So I think it's for the 1000rs ASV transactions only. And 1 3000rs (2000+1000) ASV in March is missing.

Reconciled. Took me a little time as it was my first month. Got for only 2 Transactions in April and 1 Transaction missing for February. Time to rectify it with Axis

If i take the following assumptions
- All points credited for Feb/Mar/April

I have recieved 24 transactions of points credited totalling roughly 21,290 points

Issues :

1. now if the points are credited per voucher -example 10 x Rs 200 would be treated as 10 seperate transactions them im missing over 20 transactions
2. If i take the absolute value per my detailed tracker im missing 2300 RP's
3. If i take per type taken im still not at total number or transactions or points

can the people who've got their RP's matching can you please help share your tracking details

Back