• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

Axis has never been the best when it comes down to giving proper services, I would suggest you write the issue to their customer care over the mail, and in that way, you would be sorted to know what has to be done once they reply on the transactions. You can even ask them for line-wise ER points for the transactions you have done.

So I found time to reconcile. I am a new magnus holder, started using on 16th April. So all gyftr bonus rewards from 16th April - 24th April have been credited. In May I had a travel edge transaction which got credited. So maybe they have processed only till 24 (or 25th) of April.

Anyone who got bonus rewards for transactions > 26th April?
I haven't received gyftr bonus for transaction done on 23rd April

Got traveledge may booking 5x too even though the travel is by July
But grabdeals like m&s and Flipkart pending for February month
Mostly if I don’t get by month end I mean 120 days I write to Axis bank
As travel edge is Axis bank own service, they do give 5X points within a month. Even I have faced similar credit of points of travel edge. That's the best part on using travel edge.

Guys! Guys! Guys!

Did anyone notice Club Vistara and Accor are missing from the Axis Edge Rewards transfer page?

There might be a change coming to the conversion table 🤞

Guys! Guys! Guys!

Did anyone notice Club Vistara and Accor are missing from the Axis Edge Rewards transfer page?

There might be a change coming to the conversion table 🤞
Yes, its been from yesterday. Actually they are temporarily out of service. Might get resume soon.

Attachments

• 1686123879907.png
    1686123879907.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 12
Do you guys usually wait till 120 days for all gyftr points credit or do you usually send mail to axis support in case of missing bonus points?
I see that I have many transactions missing currently and I just want to know if I should send them mail about this now or I should wait till the 120 days threshold.

W
Do you guys usually wait till 120 days for all gyftr points credit or do you usually send mail to axis support in case of missing bonus points?
I see that I have many transactions missing currently and I just want to know if I should send them mail about this now or I should wait till the 120 days threshold.
Wait till 120 days. Cc will say the same anyways

Back