• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. I applied for myzone LTF by submitting salary slips and doin kyc on 17tg June. It has been stuck on Initiating eligibility check since last 7 days even though on site it is mentioned this step won't take more than 4 days. Has my application been rejected?

• Sad
Reactions: Rkr
My Verification agent still not processed my KYC. I haven't got any new application number . My old application C1*********C1 still showing in first stage. He took my Biometrics and salary slip but not picking phone calls now . Meanwhile I am getting calls from Axis Credit Card department regarding KYC of my old C1*******C1 application. What to do now?

My Verification agent still not processed my KYC. I haven't got any new application number . My old application C1*********C1 still showing in first stage. He took my Biometrics and salary slip but not picking phone calls now . Meanwhile I am getting calls from Axis Credit Card department regarding KYC of my old C1*******C1 application. What to do now?
Agent did visit to you office or home ?
Where are you right now ? Means at your office or at home.

I would suggest completing the KYC or any remaining procedures, as your CIBIL score has already been impacted. Who knows, if you are lucky, you might end up getting the card.

I would suggest completing the KYC or any remaining procedures, as your CIBIL score has already been impacted. Who knows, if you are lucky, you might end up getting the card.
Completing KYC for my own C1 application? Similar process will repeat again,they will give me such type stupid agent's number.What ll happen of my already captured biometrics and salary slips? Where can I file complaint of that fraudster?

Local Axis Bank officer WhatsApp his number to me....He didn't come to my home or office....I went to meet him 30 km from my home.
Approach directly to the local officer branch and do the KYC in branch itself or ask him to send the person again and do the whole kyc procedures like biometric /Uploading of documents if any again.You must ensure the agent is doing everything in tab/phone.

Last edited:
Completing KYC for my own C1 application? Similar process will repeat again,they will give me such type stupid agent's number.What ll happen of my already captured biometrics and salary slips? Where can I file complaint of that fraudster?
May be he has taken your biometric but have not uploaded the payslips completely and have not submitted the same finally. You must have a watch on his phone/tab screen like what he is tapping/typing/selecting and whether he is doing final submission or not ?

May be he has taken your biometric but have not uploaded the payslips completely and have not submitted the same finally. You must have a watch on his phone/tab screen like what he is tapping/typing/selecting and whether he is doing final submission or not ?
Yes He has taken biometric, family details, clicked my photograph but not uploaded salary slip....this is the doubt in my mind

Have you shared the entire story with the person who is calling you to complete the KYC? Alternatively, as suggested by Rkr, you can visit your nearest branch and request them to assist you in completing the KYC.

Hi. I applied for myzone LTF by submitting salary slips and doin kyc on 17tg June. It has been stuck on Initiating eligibility check since last 7 days even though on site it is mentioned this step won't take more than 4 days. Has my application been rejected?
There is already an ongoing thread discussing the same topic here.

Please post any questions in the relevant thread, and they will be answered in due time.

Wait for a few more days. The Axis application tracker is often useless as it doesn't provide timely updates. If you haven't seen any update after 3-4 days, I recommend emailing them at pno@axisbank.com or sending them a DM on Twitter.

In my case also, he took biometric & all details but didn't upload salary slips. He just took it with him.
Don't know if it's standard practice of them or what.
Thats why i told earlier that you must ensure he is doing these all stuff infront of you.Don't give him any option to do the same at later stage.

Last edited:
@Rkr @4uziaul @bossman By Checking Aadhar Authentication History I couldn't found any Biometric authentication in last one month. What does it mean? I am 100% sure that he captured my biometrics and fetched details from my aadhar data.
Have not you received the alert from UIDAI after Aadhar biometric authentication?

We are receiving alerts on mail as well as on SMS after successful Aadhar authentication either through OTP or by Biometric.

UIDAI alerts the user immediately after ones Aadhar havebeen used for any purpose.

Back