• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
I
Applied myzone in feb 2023, got rejected without vkyc or any verification. Applied IOCL yesterday, got rejected today without vkyc or any verification.
As per comments, you can't apply same card within 6 months of rejection but can apply other cards of axis, but still rejected. Due to internal policies. Cibil is 771 and already have 5 credit cards, all above 1L limits. And you are saying apply Myzone again? :eek:
If LTF is not your sole criteria for getting the card.Then suggesting always check with customer care for preapproved Cards availablity as if it is there, then you will get the card approved on the day you applied through customer care(If you are sn existing customer).

If you want to get it LTF then you have to apply through various platforms as well as through Axis web/App.You will have to go through Physical verifiaction and lenghty wait to get the card.

Last edited:
I

If LTF is not your sole criteria for getting the card.Then suggesting always check with customer care for preapproved Cards availablity as if it is there, then you will get the card approved on the day you applied through customer care(If you are existing customer).

If you want to get it LTF then you have to apply through various platforms as well as through Axis web/App.You will have to go through Physical verifiaction and lenghty wait to get the card.
No relationship with Axis, otherwise Paid card bhi le hi leta.

This is not a promotional scheme; rather, it's a professional scam. They are attempting to meet their quarterly targets by offering both Myzone and IOCL as lifetime free (LTF) cards. However, they are well aware that only a handful of applicants will be approved successfully, despite the majority applying. 😂

I have been rejected for the 7th time now, and I'm determined to set a record. Just like @VISHESH_BANSAL always tells Axis Bank, they are "shameless." Now I have become shameless and I will keep applying until either they get tired and give me the card. 🤣
Card Application Reject karna Axis ki woh adaa hai jispe koi fida nhi hai

Bade bhayia aap kaise fisal gayae Axis ki iss adaa pe🤣

ill tell you mine, applied my zone during ltf march offer, was eager for ace applied got rejected(pay banner) applied for Freecharge card may end-rejected
applied for myzone - 16june card delivered on 18june (only vkyc no IPV )
Different cards have different cooling off periods. For example, Airtel Axis has a 2 month cooling off period, someone mentioned Ace has a 6 month period, and Myzone probably has a 3 month period. And let's not forget, this is Axis Bank we're talking about. As they say, 'mumkin ko namumkin karde' you heard it right, they can turn possible things into impossible. 🤣 If you don't care about the impact on your CIBIL score, you can keep on applying. But if you do care, it's better to keep the cooling off period in mind. 🤣

ill tell you mine, applied my zone during ltf march offer, was eager for ace applied got rejected(pay banner) applied for Freecharge card may end-rejected
applied for myzone - 16june card delivered on 18june (only vkyc no IPV )
and btw getting 1L credit limit isn't a very big deal, myself 19yo got 1L when I was 18 itself(not addon )
Are yaar, you are taking my comments in wrong way. I'm not flexing about card limits. I'm just talking about the eligibilty for credit cards. I got all my cards without any income proof but with physical verification.

Are yaar, you are taking my comments in wrong way. I'm not flexing about card limits. I'm just talking about the eligibilty for credit cards. I got all my cards without any income proof but with physical verification.
ha I never did physical verification, I was just saying other cards limit is mostly for limit not for eligibility(not c2c) and I too didn't have any relationship with axis before myzone
sorry if I sounded rude...

By the way, if you want to bypass all these cooling-off restrictions, it's better to apply offline because no such conditions apply when applying offline. However, I doubt they will offer a LTF card because, as usual, Axis Bank is shameless, clueless, and lazy. 🤣
Agent ko Ek gulabi ptta do kya pta
magnus bhi LTF karwaade.

Unki tab m 3 options hote hai Normal, FYF and LTF

Agent ko Ek gulabi ptta do kya pta
magnus bhi LTF karwaade.

Unki tab m 3 options hote hai Normal, FYF and LTF
Wohi miss kar diya maine 🤣

Yaad nahi tha, is baar June end main last apply karunga Airtel ke liye agar approve hua toh thik warna yeh Magnus ko ache se tawe pe bhun ke inke office bhej dunga waise bhi bekar ho chuka hai ab Gold Coin bhi nahi kharid sakte hain ab 🤣

Yaad nahi tha, is baar June end main last apply karunga Airtel ke liye agar approve hua toh thik warna yeh Magnus ko ache se tawe pe bhun ke inke office bhej dunga waise bhi bekar ho chuka hai ab Gold Coin bhi nahi kharid sakte hain ab 🤣
Aur es dish ka naam rakhiyega "Magnus Fry".😄😄😃😃🤣🤣

Last edited:

Yeh try karke dekho magnus ke saath kya pta
1 Lakh ka milestone Achieve ho jaaye

Last edited:
This is not a promotional scheme; rather, it's a professional scam. They are attempting to meet their quarterly targets by offering both Myzone and IOCL as lifetime free (LTF) cards. However, they are well aware that only a handful of applicants will be approved successfully, despite the majority applying. 😂

I have been rejected for the 7th time now, and I'm determined to set a record. Just like @VISHESH_BANSAL always tells Axis Bank, they are "shameless." Now I have become shameless and I will keep applying until either they get tired and give me the card. 🤣
Yesp they've been doing this at the end of each quarter since 3-4 quarters.

I've learnt , always apply axis at the end of quarter, more chances of approval and ltf offers 🤣🤣

Back