• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live

suhasa010

TF Ace
Apply Here

Fees and Charges - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/my-zone-credit-card/fees-charges

Confirm before applying
As not available on all channels

Get Lifetime Free Axis My Zone Credit Card

The value chart for My Zone Credit Card lists the cashback and points earned based on your transactions. You can avail benefits worth Rs.15500 using your MYZONE Credit Card annually.

Details Monthly Benefit (Rs.) Annual Benefit (Rs.)
SonyLiv Activation Benefit* 999
Movie spends at Paytm 200 2400
Food ordering at Swiggy 480 5760
Online shopping at AJIO2 2400
Fuel Spends3 30 360
Domestic Airport Lounge Access4 2000
SonyLiv Renewal Benefit3 999
EDGE Rewards 150 1800
Total Benefits (Year1) 15719
Total Benefit (Year2 onwards) 15719
Annual benefits as a percentage of spends 10.5%
*Applicable for first year only

Source: "shubhzzz" from DD.

Screenshot after I entered all the details and it showed ₹0 for My Zone and Indian Oil cards:
Screenshot_2023-06-16-13-01-23-24_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
Have not you received the alert from UIDAI after Aadhar biometric authentication?

We are receiving alerts on mail as well as on SMS after successful Aadhar authentication either through OTP or by Biometric.

UIDAI alerts the user immediately after ones Aadhar havebeen used for any purpose.
Regarding email I am not sure... actually these days I am getting so many email regarding aadhar authentication for ITR, aadhar login extra..not sure about Axis... actually I am not reading these emails but it's confirm I haven't got any email or sms at the time or within 1hr of Axis verification also authentication history not showing Axis in its records. Actually Aadhar Authentication history is also not fully updated in UIDAI website

Last edited:
  • Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
Regarding email I am not sure... actually these days I am getting so many email regarding aadhar authentication for ITR, aadhar login extra..not sure about Axis... actually I am not reading these emails but it's confirm I haven't got any email or sms at the time or within 1hr of Axis verification also authentication history not showing Axis in its records.
See the below screenshot how email comes after Aadhar biometric verifiaction done by Axis Agent after verification.

If you email is not registered with Aadhar then get it done by visiting nearby Aadhar centre for the same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625_090148_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625_090148_Gmail.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Ses the below screenshot how email comes after Aadhar biometric verifiaction done by Axis Agent after verification.

If you email is not registered with Aadhar then get it done by visiting nearby Aadhar centre for the same.
My email is registered with Aadhar and I have bad habit of deleting emails regularly....but I think I haven't got any such type of email during Axis verification . It will clear when UIDAI fully update authentication history...now history is showing till last month.

My email is registered with Aadhar and I have bad habit of deleting emails regularly....but I think I haven't got any such type of email during Axis verification . It will clear when UIDAI fully update authentication history...now history is showing till last month.
Till now i have received alerts from UIDAI for each and every use of Aadhar by me for any purpose without failure.

Last edited:
How can you delete Aadhar alerts without reading it ?
Next time you must read the Aadhar related alerts sent to you by UIDAI for your Aadhar safety purpose.

How can you delete Aadhar alerts without reading it ?
Next time you must read the Aadhar related alerts sent to you by UIDAI for your Aadhar safety purpose.
Actually most of the elerts comes when I myself login My Aadhar so I don't read these mails.When will UIDAI update authentication data in its website? It is still showing authentication data till May 2023.

• Hehe
Actually most of the elerts comes when I myself login My Aadhar so I don't read these mails.When will UIDAI update authentication data in its website? It is still showing authentication data till May 2023.
It is suppose to be there instantly for every Aadhar transaction whether successful or failure.

Have you used your Aadhar in June and how many times ?

It is suppose to be there instantly for every Aadhar transaction whether successful or failure.

Have you used your Aadhar in June and how many times ?
In June more than 30 self logins, ITR website login also done eKYC for PAN update but Biometric only for Axis verification....got so many emails.....but non of the authentication record of June available in UIDAI authentication history.

is there a cooling period?

Also can I apply even if I have one axis card application in process?
There is no cooldown time in axis u can apply same day u get rejected. I applied for magnus 3 times in 1 month rejected 2 times approved on 3rd try But if u have 1 application in process then i would suggest u to wait till that application is processed n then apply.

There is no cooldown time in axis u can apply same day u get rejected. I applied for magnus 3 times in 1 month rejected 2 times approved on 3rd try But if u have 1 application in process then i would suggest u to wait till that application is processed n then apply.
Oh...Bhai...3 times in a month and got approved.Have you got rejection in first two attempt instantly or later ?
And
Hats off to you for effort.Good update indeed for others.

Like जब तक मिलेगा नहीं तबतक छोड़ेगा नहीं। ।

I already have Axis Privilege card and its only 1 month old but I applied myzone card coz its LTF but they rejected it and I contacted them nd they told me i have to wait 3 months for applying another card. Is there any solution for this? I really don’t want to miss this opportunity

I already have Axis Privilege card and its only 1 month old but I applied myzone card coz its LTF but they rejected it and I contacted them nd they told me i have to wait 3 months for applying another card. Is there any solution for this? I really don’t want to miss this opportunity
There is a cooling-off period, and you cannot bypass it by continuously applying online. The only way to bypass it is by applying offline, but in that case, you won't get it as a LTF option.

Moreover, if you had searched the forum, you would have found numerous threads discussing the same topic. Please make use of the search function in the future before opening a new thread.

I already have a lifetime free 'Flipkart Axis Bank' credit card. Can I get another lifetime free credit card from Axis Bank? Because they are asking ₹500 for 'My Zone' and 'Indian Oil' credit cards in my 'Axis Mobile' account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-113015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625-113015_Chrome.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 14
This opportunity to apply myzone ltf will come again cause I have seen more than 3 time in past 6 months so don't worry and for now, axis follow 3 month for each Individual previous application to provide new card through online.

Back