• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis New Ch***yapa - Edge Rewards option disappeared from travel Edge portal

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
yet another technical glitch in Axis travel Edge portal..... I logged in to transfer my ER points to a partner airline, only to find that the option for transferring ER points has disappeared altogether!!!
Considering its Axis, I refreshed the page 3-4 times, but it did not appear.

Anyone else facing this issue?
1723899777380.png

Yes, the balance were visible for ER (32K), EM and M4B..... and yes, my M4B points were less than 100.

But I checked day before yesterday, i was able to transfer all 32K ER points to transfer partners...... i should have done it then only!!
Good that it was allowing you to transfer all points earlier. For me, it showed 2000 MB points, after i transfer those then about 160 remained and ER did not convert to MB. Now I will need to do more spends on MB fill the bucket and retry :rolleyes:

Good that it was allowing you to transfer all points earlier. For me, it showed 2000 MB points, after i transfer those then about 160 remained and ER did not convert to MB. Now I will need to do more spends on MB fill the bucket and retry :rolleyes:
It was happening like that for me as well.....when I checked around 2-3 weeks back.... M4B points were ~350, and it was allowing me to transfer only the M4B points to transfer partners....but it was only day before yesterday when all the points were showing in the slider.

It was happening like that for me as well.....when I checked around 2-3 weeks back.... M4B points were ~350, and it was allowing me to transfer only the M4B points to transfer partners....but it was only day before yesterday when all the points were showing in the slider.
I cant understand their stupid system, why cant they simply credit all ERs and MB points directly for all MB card holders. This problem has been happening since last year and still they are not solving it

Reactions: R@J
Yes, the balance were visible for ER (32K), EM and M4B..... and yes, my M4B points were less than 100.

But I checked day before yesterday, i was able to transfer all 32K ER points to transfer partners...... i should have done it then only!!
I think you have your answer right here. It's not a technical glitch, actually they're resolving all their glitches. In reality, M4B points should always be separate from other Axis points and we should never be able to transfer other points via the same 5:4 ratio. Looks like they have patched up things. The way I see it for you, you need to get M4B points to minimum 300 to use the ER bucket as well. Seems to be an open and shut case.

But were you able to transfer these balance ER points in the 5:4 ratio? Also, what is to say that you would not have got an error and the transfer would have failed, it has happened like that for lot of us. My suggestion, bump up M4B bucket to minimum 300, and then in iterations, transfer all your ER points to a travel partner before it's too late.

What is the ER transfer ratio for normal ER points if you have M4B (M4B points is 5:4).
Asking this because, I have 100k points in regular ER out of which 30k have been migrated from citi debit card. 70k are Magnus regular. If I transfer now, i get 5:2. A total of 40k partner points.. I'm eligible for M4B. My question is, if I upgrade to M4B, magnus points (70k) should get 5:4. What will be the transfer ratio for debit points(30k) with M4B

Last edited:
What is the ER transfer ratio for normal ER points if you have M4B (M4B points is 5:4).
Asking this because, I have 100k points in regular ER out of which 30k have been migrated from citi debit card. 70k are Magnus regular. If I transfer now, i get 5:2. A total of 40k partner points.. I'm eligible for M4B. My question is, if I upgrade to M4B, magnus points (70k) should get 5:4. What will be the transfer ratio for debit points(30k) with M4B
As of now, all ERs including debit card, savings account, etc can be converted in 5:4 ratio. We don't know when this glitch will be resolved..

yet another technical glitch in Axis travel Edge portal..... I logged in to transfer my ER points to a partner airline, only to find that the option for transferring ER points has disappeared altogether!!!

View attachment 65351
Gave them a notice and they initiated a manual transfer for me. Do that.

View attachment 65351
I am facing the same issue but I don’t see Edge Miles. I am fed up with their service.

Attachments

• IMG_5959.png
    IMG_5959.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 13
Back