• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Pre approved section has changed

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was checking for pre approved cards yesterday and came across this. It is not showing pre approved limit anymore. This screenshot is from iPhone of a savings account only user. Please check and confirm if the same thing is happening to you as well. DF53121E-CED4-4634-8746-D4FE6637C488.jpeg

These are may be personalised offers which have more chances of instant approval when compared to traditional website with axis bank relationship question yes or no.

I have applied from these and got instant approval.

These are may be personalised offers which have more chances of instant approval when compared to traditional website with axis bank relationship question yes or no.

I have applied from these and got instant approval.
You also got redirected to 'Exclusive cards, only for you' page after clicking on 'Apply' link on credit cards page? And your application approved instantly?

Yes correct but may not happen for all.
I already got a call from customer care 3-4 days ago seeking for Axis services feedback, and if I need anything else like loan or credit card. I said I will get one when I feel like. He said, currently Myzone and Flipkart cards were showing LTF for me. But now only Myzone and Indian Oil CC are showing LTF. Guess, I can take risk this time and go for Myzone or Neo. Which one do you suggest?

I already got a call from customer care 3-4 days ago seeking for Axis services feedback, and if I need anything else like loan or credit card. I said I will get one when I feel like. He said, currently Myzone and Flipkart cards were showing LTF for me. But now only Myzone and Indian Oil CC are showing LTF. Guess, I can take risk this time and go for Myzone or Neo. Which one do you suggest?
I also got call they said Flipkart and myzone are LTF But when I tried to apply it didn't have any LTF card.

So don't believe their words.

If u want to apply any axis card from these exclusive offers mostly will have fees. So apply with caution.

I also got call they said Flipkart and myzone are LTF But when I tried to apply it didn't have any LTF card.

So don't believe their words.

If u want to apply any axis card from these exclusive offers mostly will have fees. So apply with caution.
My Axis app was showing LTF. Took the risk and just applied. Thank god, no instant rejection. Got application submitted message stating My Zone and 0 joining & annual fees. Lets see if they will approve my card.

Also got application number starting with MLP not C1. Cannot track on cctracker as it requires application number starting with C1 and PAN option gives old application status (applied in 2019 for Flipkart card from Flipkart app and got rejected then).

Also got application number starting with MLP not C1. Cannot track on cctracker as it requires application number starting with C1 and PAN option gives old application status (applied in 2019 for Flipkart card from Flipkart app and got rejected then).
After applying the card in axis app, what did showing? Can u post the screenshot by hiding your information.

Update:

Today afternoon, got a verification call from Axis Bank credit card department. The guy asked me if I applied for Myzone, asked me to confirm my full residential address and enquired about whether the house I am living in is owned or rented. No update on vkyc or physical kyc.

Update:

Today afternoon, got a verification call from Axis Bank credit card department. The guy asked me if I applied for Myzone, asked me to confirm my full residential address and enquired about the house I am living in whether it is owned or rented. No update on vkyc or physical kyc.
May be direct kyc that’s why confirmed address but account holders kyc not required I guess

Back