• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Pre approved section has changed

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was checking for pre approved cards yesterday and came across this. It is not showing pre approved limit anymore. This screenshot is from iPhone of a savings account only user. Please check and confirm if the same thing is happening to you as well. DF53121E-CED4-4634-8746-D4FE6637C488.jpeg

So, axis gave you magnus after 7 years of account opening and this is your first axis card as well, right? You must have rejected alot of pre-approved card in those 7 years to reach magnus.
Nope, this is my second axis card. I also have their Vistara Platinum card which I applied for using their online portal (not pre-approved)

limit is absurdly low and even not considering to apply at that limits..... better to go for c2c...but just get to know about how pre approved works
I am bit of a online person haven't visited branch in last 7 years for any of 8 bank accs, one home loan, 5 credit card,1 personal loan, 1vehicle loan and many investment across demat,Mutualfund & axis account was opened only by visiting branch.... and I don't want to go through that to visit branch or go through physical verification etc....
You're right about C2C
I got pre approved FYF Privilege via Axis, submitted good ITR yet got only 50000 limit
Later on applied for separate Axis CC C2C and now my limit is more than 4x

So yeah fastest way for Axis limit enhancement is via C2C

Okay.

One last question- How much do you pay axis every year as charges on regular account? Including your debit card variant and fees?
Nothing on regular account. I keep a little more than the bare minimum amount and nothing for the debit card. It's the normal debit card that comes free when opening the account

My Axis app was showing LTF. Took the risk and just applied. Thank god, no instant rejection. Got application submitted message stating My Zone and 0 joining & annual fees. Lets see if they will approve my card.
Card approved today. After 30 days of application. No KYC, nothing. Applied in the March end, got a verification call after a few days of application. That's it. No update for about 25 days. No idea about credit limit.

IMG_20230425_074654.jpg

Back