• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Pre approved section has changed

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was checking for pre approved cards yesterday and came across this. It is not showing pre approved limit anymore. This screenshot is from iPhone of a savings account only user. Please check and confirm if the same thing is happening to you as well. DF53121E-CED4-4634-8746-D4FE6637C488.jpeg

I also though the same but many users confirmed that they also got hit for pre-approved offers. Maybe Axis won't take chances with us (I opened savings account with them a month ago only 😅).
In that case axis played smart with the words , it made a pre-qualified thing and showed that as pre-approved

In that case axis played smart with the words , it made a pre-qualified thing and showed that as pre-approved
Yes. I too wanted to apply before the month end. If its even pre-qualified then atleast I was allowed to apply and proceed with the actual application process instead of rejecting instantly. They instantly rejected my Flipkart CC application in 2019.

I also though the same but many users confirmed that they also got hit for pre-approved offers. Maybe Axis won't take chances with us (I opened savings account with them a month ago only 😅).
Even i got the same offer today, got a call from customer care saying I'm pre approved, i asked them you're sure axis won't reject my application, they said it's pre-approved, and same got the application id starting with mlp, and user sharing the same exp ?

Even i got the same offer today, got a call from customer care saying I'm pre approved, i asked them you're sure axis won't reject my application, they said it's pre-approved, and same got the application id starting with mlp, and user sharing the same exp ?
No idea bro.. I got a verification call yesterday.. Axis twitter support replied that they will get back to me at the earliest

Attachments

• IMG_20230330_165132.jpg
    IMG_20230330_165132.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 32
what does these images mean pre qualified or pre approved
liberty acc since last nov no other relationship....
what's the process ie need to do cibil enquiry then kyc , or physical verification or direct approval etc

Attachments

• image_picker500712886781994983.jpg
    image_picker500712886781994983.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 67
  • image_picker3743909688585911997.jpg
    image_picker3743909688585911997.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 70
  • image_picker2979441525695621493.jpg
    image_picker2979441525695621493.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 68
  • image_picker8240681746408758674.jpg
    image_picker8240681746408758674.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 68
what does these images mean pre qualified or pre approved
liberty acc since last nov no other relationship....
what's the process ie need to do cibil enquiry then kyc , or physical verification or direct approval etc
These are pre-approved offers as mentioned in the first image. I had Magnus pre-approved and applied through this portal. I got the approval message within 30 mins and within 1hr of application it was already reflecting in my app

Last edited:
These are pre-approved offers as mentioned in the first image. I had Magnus pre-approved and applied through this portal. I got the approval message within 30 mins and within 1hr of application it was already reflecting in my app
I applied on 27th, it got approved and showing in netbanking, but the card is yet to be despatched. Axis says 10 working days. How many days it took for you ?

Why do you hide limits? We won’t tell anyone promise
limit is absurdly low and even not considering to apply at that limits..... better to go for c2c...but just get to know about how pre approved works
I am bit of a online person haven't visited branch in last 7 years for any of 8 bank accs, one home loan, 5 credit card,1 personal loan, 1vehicle loan and many investment across demat,Mutualfund & axis account was opened only by visiting branch.... and I don't want to go through that to visit branch or go through physical verification etc....

Back