• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Priority to Burgundy

Hi,

I have a salary account with Axis that I opened with my first job like 8 years ago.

It go upgraded to Priority around 2-3 years back and now I want to upgrade to Burgundy since I meet > 3L salary credit since 5 months now.

Now my dumbass RM says that Burgundy upgrade got rejected because the company mentioned in account opening doesn't match with present company. I mean, of course I've switched jobs after it so it won't match anyway. After telling him this, he won't reply back but customer care says account is eligible for Burgundy upgrade.

How can I proceed with this? Any way to complaint about this? Btw, Axis mobile app shows my account ineligible for upgrade.

Hi,

I have a salary account with Axis that I opened with my first job like 8 years ago.

It go upgraded to Priority around 2-3 years back and now I want to upgrade to Burgundy since I meet > 3L salary credit since 5 months now.

Now my dumbass RM says that Burgundy upgrade got rejected because the company mentioned in account opening doesn't match with present company. I mean, of course I've switched jobs after it so it won't match anyway. After telling him this, he won't reply back but customer care says account is eligible for Burgundy upgrade.

How can I proceed with this? Any way to complaint about this? Btw, Axis mobile app shows my account ineligible for upgrade.
Tell your RM that you will shift salary account to another bank if not upgraded to Burgundy.

Hi,

Easiest way is to open a new Axis Burgundy salary account. It is not easy to get the current account upgraded to Burgundy considering the history of Axis bank. It will require a lot of follow-up with the customer care & your branch manager.

Back