• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys whoever has Demat Account, apply in Bajaj Housing Finance IPO (Suggestion only).

And pray for allotment.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Most of the fintech influencers will tell you to sell it on listing day and take your money which will be doubled or might be tripled also. But my suggestion will be to hold it for long-term it will be multibagger.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Gems like this are launched rarely in the Market.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Note : This is not an advice. Do you own research before investing in anything.

amount of disclaimers, damn. This RBI policy is serious man.
The fin influencers are one of the reason why GMP shot up by 30%
But any way Bajaj Housing Fin looks like a promising stock, good RoE.

Guys whoever has Demat Account, apply in Bajaj Housing Finance IPO (Suggestion only).

And pray for allotment.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Most of the fintech influencers will tell you to sell it on listing day and take your money which will be doubled or might be tripled also. But my suggestion will be to hold it for long-term it will be multibagger.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Gems like this are launched rarely in the Market.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Note : This is not an advice. Do you own research before investing in anything.
based on what are you claiming it to be a multi-bagger for long term?
also, if they are truly multi-baggers for long-term, even if you don't get allottment during IPO, you'll have plenty of opportunities in the future to get in at a reasonable price, if not stock is not worth entering

also, if they are truly multi-baggers for long-term, even if you don't get allottment during IPO, you'll have plenty of opportunities in the future to get in at a reasonable price, if not stock is not worth entering
So you wait for your right time.

Multi-baggers don't come to your door to knock and say... "Hello I am Multi-bagger... Please add me in your portfolio!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚"

Do you analysis than only comment on a specific stock. I have done mine so that's why I have written.

And please stop wasting my time.. by commenting on every post of mine in every thread!!

Don't try to become RG - I am the expert of everything without knowing anything about it!!

So you wait for your right time.

Multi-baggers don't come to your door to knock and say... "Hello I am Multi-bagger... Please add me in your portfolio!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚"

Do you analysis than only comment on a specific stock. I have done mine so that's why I have written.

And please stop wasting my time.. by commenting on every post of mine in every thread!!

Don't try to become RG - I am the expert of everything without knowing anything about it!!
If you have done analysis it would have been better if you shared a little more in your thread so that we can have better understanding
BTW why you are suggesting for long-term instead to porfit from ipo?

Aprart from your serious discussion ๐Ÿ˜‚
iam racking my brain to know what's an RG?
if you don't mind me telling

If you have done analysis it would have been better if you shared a little more in your thread so that we can have better understanding
BTW why you are suggesting for long-term instead to porfit from ipo?

Aprart from your serious discussion ๐Ÿ˜‚
iam racking my brain to know what's an RG?
if you don't mind me telling
I would have shared but now I realise that this is not a Finance Forum... it's Credit Card forum.

It was my mistake that I thought people who have CC are financial literate.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I have already seen it today so from now onwards I will be only taking about CC here.

And Finance & Market related discussion I am doing it other forums.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Hence will not list down individual points but I will suggest go to websites like Moneycontrol or just google it. You will get all the Balance Sheet, Business Model, FCF & Promoters, MOAT etc. Then you can easily decide.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Totally agreed that now a days new investors looks IPO as a quick money thing. And in recent years IPO has behaved like this only.

But quality companies will give Multi-bagger return only if you hold them for long-term.
Just check the test case of IRCTC you will realise why I am saying (I got it in IPO).๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

I would have shared but now I realise that this is not a Finance Forum... it's Credit Card forum.
Yes primary function of this forum is related to cc but u can also discuss this topic in investment column

It was my mistake that I thought people who have CC are financial literate.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I have already seen it today so from now onwards I will be only taking about CC here.
There are various kind of PPL here who can be experts or just noobs
Since you seem to know more please impart your financial knowledge to others or create a group for financial assistance
And Finance & Market related discussion I am doing it other forums.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
U can discuss investment related topics here too but there will be less members to discuss
Hence will not list down individual points but I will suggest go to websites like Moneycontrol or just google it. You will get all the Balance Sheet, Business Model, FCF & Promoters, MOAT etc. Then you can easily decide.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Totally agreed that now a days new investors looks IPO as a quick money thing. And in recent years IPO has behaved like this only.

But quality companies will give Multi-bagger return only if you hold them for long-term.
Just check the test case of IRCTC you will realise why I am saying (I got it in IPO).๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
IPOs like LIC IRCTC PAYTM are very large size I would have not applied for that as it will be mostly listed at discount(not a guarantee) so it would make sense for us to buy the shares after listing.
I also agree that holding quality companies long term will give us a multibagger.

Since you are the op of the thread I suggest you to give us more to work with instead just blatantly telling to not sell the stocks at profitable position (2ร— 3ร— 4ร—times).

Yes primary function of this forum is related to cc but u can also discuss this topic in investment column

There are various kind of PPL here who can be experts or just noobs
Since you seem to know more please impart your financial knowledge to others or create a group for financial assistance

U can discuss investment related topics here too but there will be less members to discuss

IPOs like LIC IRCTC PAYTM are very large size I would have not applied for that as it will be mostly listed at discount(not a guarantee) so it would make sense for us to buy the shares after listing.
I also agree that holding quality companies long term will give us a multibagger.

Since you are the op of the thread I suggest you to give us more to work with instead just blatantly telling to not sell the stocks at profitable position (2ร— 3ร— 4ร—times).
First of all please tell me how you guys break my post and reply line by line. If possible send the pic of this option.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Bro I specifically told you only about iRCTC IPO... There is a reason for that. Just check the listing price and long-term price. You will understand what I am trying to say.

And bro please don't compare it with Paytm & LIC.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

FYI - It will be also come under Large cap from Day1 after listing as it's market capitalisation will be around 50K.

Please DM me your specific questions I will answer all of them.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

If I say here then it will influence people decision and based on my comments they will take the decision which I don't want. I want people to do their own Research before investing in anything... That's why I have mentioned in the orginal post as Suggestion ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค.

I think it will be overpriced and valuation would be high after listing.
The P/B ratio of Bajaj housing after listing almost near to 6-7. And it is very high.
Do your own research.
Tata technologies was also good IPO but see now due to high valuation stock price is stuck.

BREAKING

Due to huge traffic in IPOs, today even ASBA services in Axis and Kotak Bank are down.

UPI Servers down for the third consecutive day.
Saare bank ke server crash ho gye sirf iss IPO se.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Ek 6000 crore ka IPO ka traffic nhi sambhal rha inse.

BREAKING

Due to huge traffic in IPOs, today even ASBA services in Axis and Kotak Bank are down.

3 IPO hai parallel mei. Now people blindly apply for listing gains

BREAKING

It was bound to happen..๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
May people have already forecasted it!!
Never wait for last day for applying in most demanded (much awaited) IPOs like this one.

Now pray for allotment!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Back