• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

I also got 1 allotment. But what is your strategy.
I just try to apply from as many different PAN card (from family) as possible.
No special strategy, his strategy was simple by applying maximum lot in sh quota because there is proportional lottery based allotment. Like if you apply 13 lots and it subscribed 18 times so 13/18= 72% chances of getting allotment.

No special strategy, his strategy was simple by applying maximum lot in sh quota because there is proportional lottery based allotment. Like if you apply 13 lots and it subscribed 18 times so 13/18= 72% chances of getting allotment.
I don't think it works that way. For 1 PAN only 1 application is considered, irrespective of lots.

I feel the same way about you
Lucky you, atleast your ipo UPI mandate has gone through, my ipo UPI mandate didn't arrive yet😭😭
Please in big much anticipated IPO... Never use UPI...
And don't wait for last day for applying!!

Always try to use ASBA!!

Here Kotak & Axis was completely failed on 3rd day... Otherwise the subscription would have been much higher!!😑😑

If you don't know... It doesn't mean there is nothing.

That's the problem you guys think you know everything without actually knowing anything!!

Anyways enjoy.. be like it and get failed!!
🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like desperate youtuber who wants to sell course

You just applied more lots in shareholder category

Nothing new

Lucky you - I got nothing!!

View attachment 68653
Bro you have to little analysis!! And decide your strategy in advance in much awaited IPOs.
If you have done you would have got(atleast better chances).

The thing is it was calculated that the toughest allotment chances will be in Small HNI then Big HNI and Retail will have comparatively better chances.

And if you have this much fund then you should have bought atleast 1 shares of Bajaj companies last month so that shareholder category is open to you!!😁😁

Anyways better luck Next Time!!😀😀

Atleast someone is aware about finance!!😗😗

Rarely I see people like you in this forum who has actually the knowledge of markets!!😄😄

Very well said!!👍👍

It's nowhere hidden... Everyone who has atleast little knowledge about market and IPOs knows this!!😤😤

I don't think it works that way. For 1 PAN only 1 application is considered, irrespective of lots.
Again you are not correct bro...😔😔

There are strategy and ways!!😤😤
We can apply more than more than 1 application in 1 PAN.

Do some research you will know!!😄😄

Bro you have to little analysis!! And decide your strategy in advance in much awaited IPOs.
If you have done you would have got(atleast better chances).

The thing is it was calculated that the toughest allotment chances will be in Small HNI then Big HNI and Retail will have comparatively better chances.

And if you have this much fund then you should have bought atleast 1 shares of Bajaj companies last month so that shareholder category is open to you!!😁😁

Anyways better luck Next Time!!😀😀
I didn't applied
I only apply bhni whenever I do
Ek retail ke lot sa kya hi hojayega mera

Atleast someone is aware about finance!!😗😗

Rarely I see people like you in this forum who has actually the knowledge of markets!!😄😄

Very well said!!👍👍

It's nowhere hidden... Everyone who has atleast little knowledge about market and IPOs knows this!!😤😤
Bro you still didn't answer my question. What is your strategy?

I have tried searching it but not able to find.
They all say using different PAN to submit multiple application.

What is your strategy? Please enlighten us.

Btw, I got 2 (applied for 4) - this is my strategy ;)

What does this 2 points mean? Is says
1. avoid large applications
2. multiple application with multiple pan

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 10.20.59 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 10.20.59 AM.webp
    153.5 KB · Views: 27
Back