• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bajaj Housing Finance IPO

You are mixing up RII and shareholders.
There are different categories. You are talking about RII.
Yes yes I am only concerned for Retail category as shareholder category is different, i am generally not eligible for that.

In retail irrespective of how many demat account I have, I can apply multiple application but chances are based on PAN, not applications. Is that correct?

Yes bro I know that. I had applied under shareholder category wherein the allotment is on proportionate basis.
got it so strategy is to buy 1 share so that you are eligible for share holder category.
They we can apply both in retail & share holder.

I don't think it works that way. For 1 PAN only 1 application is considered, irrespective of lots.
Have ever read RHP of any company or you just apply on the basis of grey market premium only? If it is so, so don't worry just wait for bear market and you will forget to apply in IPO's again.
Screenshot_20240913-105024.webp

Have ever read RHP of any company or you just apply on the basis of grey market premium only? If it is so, so don't worry just wait for bear market and you will forget to apply in IPO's again.
View attachment 68668
I am not eligible for share holder category, why should I look at that column then.
I only look at grey market & apply. I always sell on first day & never hold. I apply in IPO only for listing gains only.
Also bear market is always followed by bull market. So no worries in bear market will wait.

Please in big much anticipated IPO... Never use UPI...
And don't wait for last day for applying!!

Always try to use ASBA!!

Here Kotak & Axis was completely failed on 3rd day... Otherwise the subscription would have been much higher!!😑😑
Never used ASBA for ipo till today.
For my next oversub ipo I will definitely keep in mind to use ASBA instead of upi

I am not eligible for share holder category, why should I look at that column then.
So why did you say, I don't think it works that's way, in my previous post. I was talking about shareholders quota. One person got allotment shared ss which showing allotment in shareholder category.
I only look at grey market & apply. I always sell on first day & never hold. I apply in IPO only for listing gains only.
Also bear market is always followed by bull market. So no worries in bear market will wait.
That's good for you. Do whatever you thinks is right.

Never used ASBA for ipo till today.
For my next oversub ipo I will definitely keep in mind to use ASBA instead of upi
Always use ASBA if UPI doesn't work.

I apply from Zerodha using UPI of IndusInd. Earlier used UPI of Kotak. Till date worked for all IPOs including Bajaj.

Yes yes I am only concerned for Retail category as shareholder category is different, i am generally not eligible for that.

In retail irrespective of how many demat account I have, I can apply multiple application but chances are based on PAN, not applications. Is that correct?
Yes, in RII one PAN = max 1 lot when category is oversubscribed.

Applied in retail and SH categories. Got 1 alloted thought SH quote. Used GROWW and UPI. I guess in such IPOs you need to be quick and accept the mandate immediately. I saw that even ASBA had problems. I guess we are not equipped best in terms of infrastructure to handle such high volume.

Yes lucky toh hu ki payment request aya🥳🥳🥳 Competition kam ho gya kyu ki bohot logo ka nhi aya😁😁
Probability to get BajajHFL in RII category is much higher than most other IPOs as it is oversubscribed by only 2.96 times due to the sheer size of the offering. In most other IPOs you can see more than double the oversubscription than BajajHFL, thereby reducing the probability to get an allotment. I am assuming intelligent retail investors apply for single lot only when they see category is oversubscribed.

So I got my first IPO allotment. What are guys planning to do with these shares? Sell after listing gains or keep for long term. Would really appreciate some recommendations and guidance.

P.S. I am not a trader, so am confused

Back