• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banglore to Singapore trip lounge access

Yes do it now. Download SGAC app and scan passport. Details will get filled automatically.

Avoid manually typing the details. One mistake and SGAC will be rejected. So use scan passport option.

This is the app. It is called myICA.

Give accurate email id, this is important. Singapore doesn't stamp passport, instead the arrival digital entry pass is sent to email.

How this cheap man, per head 21.25k?
Booked ticket on 2nd August itself , that time price was cheaper in Paytm flights , but was costly on MakeMyTrip. Not sure why , generally price must be similar .
And compared with other site also here I could get better offer , so booked via Paytm . If I booked 2 weeks earlier than actual booking date , we could have get the ticket less 20.5k per head .

Booked ticket on 2nd August itself , that time price was cheaper in Paytm flights , but was costly on MakeMyTrip. Not sure why , generally price must be similar .
And compared with other site also here I could get better offer , so booked via Paytm . If I booked 2 weeks earlier than actual booking date , we could have get the ticket less 20.5k per head .
I couldn't not find any date with Singapore airlines two way flight this cheaperr now

cool i will check for next year. i dont think even air india or indigo would give less than this
Lowest from indigo i saw for 16k per head ( but different date , which is earlier than current , think it's for sept 5 to 15 I guess ) , even we planned to book that but my father in law said , since it's one time travel experience the singapore airlines . So we decided to book singapore airlines.

Lowest from indigo i saw for 16k per head ( but different date , which is earlier than current , think it's for sept 5 to 15 I guess ) , even we planned to book that but my father in law said , since it's one time travel experience the singapore airlines . So we decided to book singapore airlines.
yeah nice. are they better than japan airlines?

you must be travelling through A380 , are you tavelling from delhi?

I couldn't not find any date with Singapore airlines two way flight this cheaperr now
Booked tickets for 3 with Singapore Airlines(via HDFC Smart Buy) and the total round trip costed me - 62,525/- [ Points - 43767 | Card Payment - Rs.18,758]
Booking date: 5th Aug'24.

I have an 11 year old child. Are there any cards that offer lounge access in Hyderabad and Singapore for kids? I already have 4 Priority Pass cards for myself and my wife. As well holding several Credit Cards.

In Dubai, though we have PP from myself and wife, they didn't allow my kid so we didn't avail the lounge.

I have an 11 year old child. Are there any cards that offer lounge access in Hyderabad and Singapore for kids? I already have 4 Priority Pass cards for myself and my wife. As well holding several Credit Cards.

In Dubai, though we have PP from myself and wife, they didn't allow my kid so we didn't avail the lounge.
Do you have any rupay select cards with international lounge access? Like pnb select , canara select.

Back