• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB BB devaluation? Unable to buy bigbasket vouchers on smartbuy gyftr worth more than 1500 in a month

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Today while trying to buy bigbasket voucher, I got a message that in a month we can only buy bigbasket vouchers worth 1500 rs. I have got this meesage for the first time as in past I have purchased vouchers worth 5k also in a month.
Anyone aware if this is some new devaluation?

Also if smartbuy will restrict to buy bigbasket vouchers to 1500, what other methods can I use to get more vouchers with 5x reward points?

karan10

TF Buzz
Same happened with me. I have Infinia and I've been buying BigBasket and Blinkit vouchers upwards of 10k since the last two month.

Tried yesterday, and couldn't buy either Blinkit or Big Basket because of the 1500 limit. I'm not very happy about this since it limits our ability to earn bonus points on everyday spends.

sloth2805

TF Buzz
Does not seem like it’s an issue. You get a message similar to when you try to purchase more than 10k of Amazon pay vouchers.

Very difficult to hit the 15k bonus point limit unless you travel a lot

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same happened with me. I have Infinia and I've been buying BigBasket and Blinkit vouchers upwards of 10k since the last two month.

Tried yesterday, and couldn't buy either Blinkit or Big Basket because of the 1500 limit. I'm not very happy about this since it limits our ability to earn bonus points on everyday spends.
seeing 1500 limit for bigbasket.

subham23

TF Buzz
i believe 1500/- per mobile number and not credit card. I used to generate multiple vouchers using family members account with same diners card and add to bigbasket wallet.