• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Appliances : TV, AC, Refrigerator, Washing Machine etc....

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
idk wtf carrier is doing on that AC list, it's latest models are literally shit, they have manufacturing defects and the company blatantly denies it lol.
carrier used to be pretty good 2-3 years back. I literally had to file a case against them in consumer court and had to get a refund for my unit.
also it's just not me, check the negative reviews on amazon and flipkart and you'll find the similarity between them..
I'd suggest everyone to stay away from that shitty brand..

idk wtf carrier is doing on that AC list, it's latest models are literally shit, they have manufacturing defects and the company blatantly denies it lol.
carrier used to be pretty good 2-3 years back. I literally had to file a case against them in consumer court and had to get a refund for my unit.
also it's just not me, check the negative reviews on amazon and flipkart and you'll find the similarity between them..
I'd suggest everyone to stay away from that shitty brand..
What was the issue

What was the issue
weird windy noise, sounded more like a cooler than an AC, the flow of the air wasn't smooth/constant it was like it was blowing air for 2 secs then take a pause of 1 sec then again blows air for 2 secs which made it very hard to sleep at night (due to the noise). And according to their master technician (who trains the technicians in service center) there was no issue in the unit and he said that it is a feature lmaoo, I was amazed by the audacity of that retard who made the assumption just on a bare phone call and did not even try to come in person and check it out himself.
We tried changing the blower, blower motor, but nothing helped. In the end they forced me to contact amazon regarding it but I filed a case against them and they immediately agreed to coordinate with the amazon seller and get the unit returned and get me a full refund.
whole process took 30~ days

weird windy noise, sounded more like a cooler than an AC, the flow of the air wasn't smooth/constant it was like it was blowing air for 2 secs then take a pause of 1 sec then again blows air for 2 secs which made it very hard to sleep at night (due to the noise). And according to their master technician (who trains the technicians in service center) there was no issue in the unit and he said that it is a feature lmaoo, I was amazed by the audacity of that retard who made the assumption just on a bare phone call and did not even try to come in person and check it out himself.
We tried changing the blower, blower motor, but nothing helped. In the end they forced me to contact amazon regarding it but I filed a case against them and they immediately agreed to coordinate with the amazon seller and get the unit returned and get me a full refund.
whole process took 30~ days
Interesting.
How to put a case in consumer court ? Can you share steps. Surely it will help people who got scammed in the sale this year.

Interesting.
How to put a case in consumer court ? Can you share steps. Surely it will help people who got scammed in the sale this year.
I'd say first try with the national consumer helpline, since once a complaint is raised with them, the company usually responds and takes the case seriously. To do so simply either call their helpline number or register on their website and fill up a simple form explaining your issue.
If that doesn't work, file a complaint using eDaakhil website. One can find the video tutorials or manuals on how to file a case with them on their website.

I'd say first try with the national consumer helpline,

https: // consumerhelpline.gov.in
You can signup and create a user ID,
Or call:
1800-11-4000
Or 1915
Between 8am to 8pm except National holidays

SMS number shared by dept of consumer affairs:
TOLL FREE NO. SMS No. 8130009809 (24 Hrs.)

Posting here for knowledge for all

Looking for suggestions of Mixer Grinder, hopefully not trivial... Looking for atleast 750W
Are food processor kind of attachments a thing for mixer grinders? Seen some vids where they buy a separate jar which acts as food processor. Atta kneading and junlienne grating. Or is it only possible with food processors?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back