• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Appliances : TV, AC, Refrigerator, Washing Machine etc....

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Are IFB ACs good?
Which one people usually prefer IFB or Panasonic?
They used to be good, there aren't many recent reviews on IFB ACs tho, so hard to judge.
Better go for an AC which is highly in demand and readily available in the market (parts availability won't be an issue in the future)
And panasonic is by far the best in the budget segment in my opinion

They used to be good, there aren't many recent reviews on IFB ACs tho, so hard to judge.
Better go for an AC which is highly in demand and readily available in the market (parts availability won't be an issue in the future)
And panasonic is by far the best in the budget segment in my opinion
There seems to be a musical chairs of sorts,
Is Bluestar always bestselling & evergreen?

Sad luck for me..
itried to purchase some items but my hdfc card is not applicable for offer

When i called customer care team and asked the reason they said

As there is Word written " Business" on my moneyback card ( which is a useless card Already ) so no offer will be applicable as its a business purchase according to bank.
Then i asked for my Tata neu and Swiggy card
They Said its a Co-Branded cards So no offers will be Applicable on these cards too.
According to their policy.

SO bad luck no discount will be applicable for me this year

Sad luck for me..
itried to purchase some items but my hdfc card is not applicable for offer

When i called customer care team and asked the reason they said

As there is Word written " Business" on my moneyback card ( which is a useless card Already ) so no offer will be applicable as its a business purchase according to bank.
Then i asked for my Tata neu and Swiggy card
They Said its a Co-Branded cards So no offers will be Applicable on these cards too.
According to their policy.

SO bad luck no discount will be applicable for me this year
But Tata neu is eligible.

do u know service center quality of haier and voltas
Sorry no idea.
I recommended because 3-4 of my relatives are using Voltas and Haier side by side refrigerators, and a neighbour with Samsung.
If I had to buy, I would choose between these brands, ofcourse, depending on service availability at home location.

Few things -

Earlier this march replaced my 1.5T Carrier split ac. Got Panasonic 5 star inverter split. Brilliant AC and wifi is a boon so I can control it from anywhere. Plus consumes really less electricity and I run it 14-18 hours a day when i am home. Highly recommended. If budget is more then Mitsubishi Electric and General AC are best.

Got 25 Litre AO smith Geyser last year. Excellent product and aptly no.1 rated. Highly recommended.

In refrigerators will highly recommend Samsung. Their products are better in long run than LG in my experience.

In microwaves Ifb is brilliant. Been using one in my office since 2016 without an issue and getting a new on for home kitchen this sale. Other good ones are LG and panasonic.

Reactions: SSV
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back