• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Appliances : TV, AC, Refrigerator, Washing Machine etc....

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Obviously, but the real deal is to find the right forum with knowledgeable & welcoming people.
Thanks for the links!
If you run into a dumb/non smart TV, please inform me too :D
I gave up on the search. I'd give it a try if it was me some years ago.

The other option would be to consider a commercial display and you'd again have to search for one then jump through hoops to procure one.

On many GIF deals, SBI CB card is also working and providing instant discount as SBI card.
What is most likely scenario after bill generation:-
1. No cashback will be provided.
2. Cashback provided but will be taken back after 2-3 months.
3. Instant discount will be taken back. 😅
4. Cashback provided and nothing happens. Enjoy your double dip.

Views @SSV @Vasuki

Also, Bought a Bosch Washer/Dryer from Amazon Sale, paid via SBI CB. Will accept 1,2 or 4 but not ready for 3 above.

On many GIF deals, SBI CB card is also working and providing instant discount as SBI card.
What is most likely scenario after bill generation:-
1. No cashback will be provided.
2. Cashback provided but will be taken back after 2-3 months.
3. Instant discount will be taken back. 😅
4. Cashback provided and nothing happens. Enjoy your double dip.

Views @SSV @Vasuki

Also, Bought a Bosch Washer/Dryer from Amazon Sale, paid via SBI CB. Will accept 1,2 or 4 but not ready for 3 above.
90% chance - 1
50% chance - 2
0% chance - 3
But I ❤️ - 4, and eagerly waiting for this to happen..

Made these transactions during this period.

1727525004172.webp

The big transaction was NCEMI..

Current status..

Screenshot_20240928_124857_SBI Card.webp

Last edited:
90% chance - 1
50% chance - 2
0% chance - 3
But I ❤️ - 4, and eagerly waiting for this to happen..

Made these transactions during this period.

View attachment 70408

The big transaction was NCEMI..

Current status..

View attachment 70409

Guys , had to cancel this order from AMZN and re-order the same product from FK as I am getting the best deal for this Sony TV.. SO I need to gertt my money back to tBank account from CB card..

Water purifiers from brands are a scam.
Bought Aquaguard for 20k in 2021 when we remodeled our kitchen.
In 2 Years it had a major component fail and replacement cost was high. Of course warranty was 1 year.

Got in touch with our local guy who manufactures water purifiers. He took some components from Aquaguard and made us a new Water purifier with new body for just 4k. Running absolutely fine since a year and very low Maintainence.

@harsh1387 and others..

good deal for SOny lovers..
Sony 55 inch LED for 43K ( 42K +1k super coins ) ...this is really a great deal.... check out..

Listed price 55K. got it for 42K + 1k supercoins.. good deal I guess. using HDFC No cost EMI disocunt of 10K...

1727538648645.webp

1727538791188.webp

Last edited:
X74L isn't a good tv. There are much better tvs at that price range. Sony entry range isn't worth it unless someone is hell bent on brand name. Just saying.
No worries .. Last year I bought the same and it is running fine..
but I know what you are saying.. I think last year we had the same discussion.
Anyway what are the better TVs within the same price point of 42K with reliable brands .. just for future requirement purposes.. in 3 years time..
I dont spend much time on researching on TVs as I don't watch TV regularly .. .. very rarely I watch TV for some live sports...and an occasional Movie..
Most of my time I spend on my System with dual monitor setup.....

Last edited:
Amazon delivery agent , sent one of the items in my order back to seller (no call, didn't visit my home). If I get the refund, the total value of original order goes below ₹5k limit for SBI cc.
Does this affect the offer discount value? How much will be refund to me?

I called Amazon Support & informed about this and asked them to send it again because I need it and don't want to order again and wait few more days, but doesn't look like it will happen now.

Reactions: SSV
Amazon delivery agent , sent one of the items in my order back to seller (no call, didn't visit my home). If I get the refund, the total value of original order goes below ₹5k limit for SBI cc.
Does this affect the offer discount value? How much will be refund to me?
Dont worry about total order value going below 5K after one of the orders refunded..
It wont affect the dicount on other order items..
The refund will be on pro-rate basis on the disoucnt amount part

I want to buy Redmi tab SE for my mother. SBI is offering a good discount on credit card for that product but I only have cashback credit which doesn't seem to be working. Any workaround?

I want to buy Redmi tab SE for my mother. SBI is offering a good discount on credit card for that product but I only have cashback credit which doesn't seem to be working. Any workaround?
For this , if you choose no cost emi on sbi CB card, you can get this for 9,144 in total for 3 months emi, like below
It is working on my sbi CB card..
Check again..

Note: go for 6GB ram variant, if it is under your budget

Attachments

• 1727541656690.webp
    1727541656690.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 7
X74L isn't a good tv. There are much better tvs at that price range. Sony entry range isn't worth it unless someone is hell bent on brand name. Just saying.
I cancelled my TV order for the same reason. Just the latest trending words slapped on to a poor quality panel and build. It also helps that I really don't *need* the TV now but just wanted to replace my dead TV in one of the rooms.

Flipkart also had/has an LG OLED at 68-70K with bank offer. But it's a 60 Hz panel.

Any suggestions for a decent panel TV? It will not be the primary TV.

Reactions: SSV
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back