• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Appliances : TV, AC, Refrigerator, Washing Machine etc....

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
it's just that Dolby Vision Atmos thing on TCL is appealing.
dont worry about Dolby thing.. what happens if screen is balnk with dolby sound on?? ;) this may happen with TV's like TCL..
Screen is the most important thing to look for and then the rest later..

Look for Relame TVs also .. they are real value for money..
if you dont like this then go for LG.. thats it..

Need one 43 inch TV, I think TCL C69B is available at a good price. Will appreciate reviews from someone using TCL C69B. Budget is 25k max. Other brand / model suggestions are also welcome.

hello,

the Samsung D series is available or a similar price on Amazon. you could consider it. the better option would be to walk in to a store near you and see the models available. Samsung has started an offer for the festive season where we get 2 years additional warranty and there was a price reduction yesterday.

i saw a couple of LED TVs while checking the QLED range and would definitely recommend it over the other non standard brands. the 43 DU7000 was for as low as 30K with bank offers.

the display on other brands doesn't come close. you can even get a QLED from some brands for this price but the difference is there to see.

good luck with your purchase!

Need one 43 inch TV, I think TCL C69B is available at a good price. Will appreciate reviews from someone using TCL C69B. Budget is 25k max. Other brand / model suggestions are also welcome.

why not buy samsung vivid 4k tv of 43inch?

I like vivid pro and it's available at very good price on Amazon (Not available on Flipkart). However I only have sbi cb card and instant discount not working on it. Do you think that Amazon will include other banks cc for instant discount later on? @SSV
Yes they will include other cards later on but price may not exactly match, a minor increase may happen , that depends again on the product in question

Last edited:
I like vivid pro and it's available at very good price on Amazon (Not available on Flipkart). However I only have sbi cb card and instant discount not working on it. Do you think that Amazon will include other banks cc for instant discount later on? @SSV
Vivid and Vision are just differentiation for the same product on Amazon and Flipkart. You get the same product.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back