• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

why do we need to know how many steps we climbed, wht is our body temp, how fast our heart beat etc when we are healthy ..
Eat healthy , give bosy enough exercise.. nature will take care of everything..
this is how I think..
Correct , this just gives unnecessary anxiety. Unless it is for monitoring for critical care, these are just waste.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
View attachment 63221
PS - If you know this boy ;) :P
No Way Smile GIF by Muffin & Nuts

no rep begging please. I repped you for untaggable username 🏆. You seriously deserve it as you have crossed @D₹V in untaggable user names.

Guys,

Sale season of the year is not far away..
Plan for your big purchases and how to maximise savings using which card on which item on which platform..
Get the ideas ready..
Discuss here what you are planning to do? and share the ideas for the masses...

Enjoy..

I buy all my non- perishable stuff once a year during BBD days..

Warm up sale is going to be on soon .. Great Freedom Festival...
get ready for the main event...

View attachment 63111
damn in less than 24 hour already 10 pages..

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Black Friday sales beat other sales from what I have heard. Lets see what @drsel @vaibhav111 they tell.
it simple if you can't buy or don't want the hassle then buy in black friday sale cause it cheaper but then all depend on the product you're buying and how old is it. newly launch and it on sale in black friday then buy there if not already 1 yr old product then good chances you will find product on discount and it will cheaper here in india. that why i have seen.

@SSV just an FYI, Flipkart has stopped allowing both exchange bonus and card discount for certain smartphones. Hope that doesn't act as a deal breaker for you
Yes , I observed it. That’s why planning to buy 6T in AMZN

it simple if you can't buy or don't want the hassle then buy in black friday sale cause it cheaper but then all depend on the product you're buying and how old is it. newly launch and it on sale in black friday then buy there if not already 1 yr old product then good chances you will find product on discount and it will cheaper here in india. that why i have seen.
Is there any website / or otherwise, where we can see the discounted prices of the last Black Friday sale i.e 2023 ???

Back