• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

I am going to give it a try !! :D
what I like about this thing is , around the corners it is very thick and strong and elevated high so when it touches the ground it has a very good protection.
and the material is also not so rigid so it absorbs the pressure from the fall..

what I like about this thing is , around the corners it is very thick and strong and elevated high so when it touches the ground it has a very good protection.
and the material is also not so rigid so it absorbs the pressure from the fall..
Yeah that’s exactly what I was looking for !! 😃

Reactions: SSV
we just need to think that we bought a "Yellow" transperant colour cover..
Problem solved !!
Lol 😂
Actually for my old SE 2 phone I got the same kind of transparent cover with elevated bumpers, but it had blackish tinge & not pure transparent…which solved the turning yellow problem!!

• Haha
I am planning to buy Apple watch this BBD / GIF sale, mainly for health tracking. I am confused between Watch SE 2 / Series 8 / Series 9 !! Is series 9 worth the extra price, or SE 2 would suffice the basis needs (since Watch SE 2 misses out on body temp., SPO2 & ECG sensors) ????

Also, I have some friends coming from States in Nov-Dec...so should I buy in BBD sale or wait for Black Friday sale in States...would the price difference be big enough???
Any expert advise on this.. @SSV bhai

Last edited:
  • Hehe
I actually dont buy into any of these health stuff.
I just go to gym regularly and do once a year blood tests.. thats it..
why do we need to know how many steps we climbed, what is our body temp, how fast our heart beats etc when we are healthy ..
Eat healthy , give body enough exercise.. nature will take care of everything..
this is how I think..

Back