• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

But we should not be buying the latest and greatest hardware at that point of time. It will come with premium price.. in about 6 - 9 months time the rates will reduce for the same hardware..
Start short listing preferred brand and other configuration and start looking at different platforms and gather prices , that will give you rough idea...
Yes u are right. Will be looking for deals from preexisting hardware also

Reactions: SSV
Last year I got Braun series 9 pro shaver for 20k! It's normally available at 35k to 40k in India and about 25k in Germany..

Its the best shaving experience one can have - no water, no cream.. super smooth shave - feels like baby skin..

The replacement blade lasts about 18 to 24 months costs about 10k in India and 3k in Germany...

Look out for it!

I am planning to buy Apple watch this BBD / GIF sale, mainly for health tracking. I am confused between Watch SE 2 / Series 8 / Series 9 !! Is series 9 worth the extra price, or SE 2 would suffice the basis needs (since Watch SE 2 misses out on body temp., SPO2 & ECG sensors) ????

Also, I have some friends coming from States in Nov-Dec...so should I buy in BBD sale or wait for Black Friday sale in States...would the price difference be big enough???
If Steps Tracking and Workout tracking is your only use case, then SE2 is more than enough.
Once you get used to Apple Watch's fitness tracking and Goal calculation and tracking, there is no going back.

Yeah, there are lot of 'accurate' fitness trackers available, but if you get used to Apple Watch's integration with iPhone, you will love it.

I have a Series 6 which is going good even after 3.5 years, and I have used the features you have mentioned (ECG and SPO2) not more than 10-15 times. It is practically of no use.

For your midnight lamp - searching for 3 hardcase trolley bags..looking at size 55 cms or 65 cms..
Had bought Kamiliant by American Tourister 55 cms for 1.2k in recent Amazon sale but didn't like the quality and thinking to return..

Now eyeing Swiss Military 65 cm for 3.9k..

Any better thoughts?
If you have the budget go for AMT Circurity. (That's how American tourister spells it). Or Carlton vault Series. They are pretty good chain less systems with sturdy construction.

My requirements are 1.5T 5 star. Open to brand suggestions as long as it's a good and reputed one in AC industry.

BTW how much did you get the AC for? In prime Day some from Hitachi, Carrier, Bluestar etc were in range of 38-42k. Voltas was cheaper.
Got Daikin 1.5T 5 star around 41-42 offline in May from electronic Paradise in NCR.. EP is cheaper then Vijay sales, croma etc.. you can bargain hard..
Same AC bought before in last October for 39..

My requirements are 1.5T 5 star. Open to brand suggestions as long as it's a good and reputed one in AC industry.

BTW how much did you get the AC for? In prime Day some from Hitachi, Carrier, Bluestar etc were in range of 38-42k. Voltas was cheaper.
IFB 1.5T 5 star will cost before 32k (+ installation) with no cost EMI.

You can check if it's service is available at your pincode

Im looking for a good long lasting clothes dryer (I have experience with IFB and Bosch) - any recommendations?

Most of the big discounts will be concentrated around Mobile phones.
iPhone, as usual will see a drap and you might be able to grab an iPhone 15 for 50k and iphone 15+ for 57-58k.

Samsung S24 and S23 will be available for attractive prices.

These mobiles will anchor the show for other items.

Then there will be lots of pricing errors and due to this some items might be available at great discounts for very short time. If not sold at large numbers, Amazon/Flipkart will fulfill these orders despite pricing errors, e.g Belkin 65W charger for 199/-.

Clothing will also see good discount. Keep an eye for Amazon Coupons for fashion. For first couple of days, Gold pendants ( couple of 100 costlier than coin) will be available at extra discount via coupon.

These are my observations over last few years of sale.

yes yes, service centres is a must.
I checked, in my city Voltas, Carrier & IFB services from same centre (3rd party), so I choose carrier for windows AC (which has great cooling capacity).

But regret that window was wasted (approx ₹5k), should have gone for split.

But enjoying what it is 🤭.

Do purchases wisely.

I checked, in my city Voltas, Carrier & IFB services from same centre (3rd party), so I choose carrier for windows AC (which has great cooling capacity).

But regret that window was wasted (approx ₹5k), should have gone for split.

But enjoying what it is 🤭.

Do purchases wisely.
I have been happy with Carrier too. Have a window AC for more than 5 years (don't remember the exact duration).

Back