• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

try after few months agents might get changed
I reapplied for the second time after 10months, I think the agents in my sector are worthless. I won’t repeat the same mistakes. Lesson learnt. What ever happens, never gonna do business with IDFC in my life. Vaise bhi ek card acha hai unka.

He is aware of this incident 🤣
Then it means he dialled her.
Country Music Singing GIF by Looney Tunes

• Hehe
Reactions: m4b
Best way to get the idfc credit card is to get the wealth account and then wait for pre approved offer, firstly it will come with verification, but if you wait some more it will come without any verification and instant card generation, you just need to check with your RM or BM again and again

I am planning to buy Apple watch this BBD / GIF sale, mainly for health tracking. I am confused between Watch SE 2 / Series 8 / Series 9 !! Is series 9 worth the extra price, or SE 2 would suffice the basis needs (since Watch SE 2 misses out on body temp., SPO2 & ECG sensors) ????

Also, I have some friends coming from States in Nov-Dec...so should I buy in BBD sale or wait for Black Friday sale in States...would the price difference be big enough???

good .. thanks..
I will try to buy this for less than 23 or 24K suring the sale season before exchange
I am sure I can do it
Yes definitely battery backup is better as it has better optimisation. I wanted to ask for the smartphone exchange experience on amazon // flipkart. I have read reviews that the executive that comes especially from flipkart find some or the other fault in your old phone and reduces your exchange price. On an average what is the success rate of getting the quoted exchange price of old smartphone ?

Reactions: SSV
Yes definitely battery backup is better as it has better optimisation. I wanted to ask for the smartphone exchange experience on amazon // flipkart. I have read reviews that the executive that comes especially from flipkart find some or the other fault in your old phone and reduces your exchange price. On an average what is the success rate of getting the quoted exchange price of old smartphone ?
success rate is very low ... its better to sell your phones on OLX or local people .
Cashify is also a scam .

I have 100% success rate with FK as regards to exchange and I always get more value in exchange in FK thatn AMZN..
but one thing to keep in mind, I keep my phones very well and neat.. I buy screen protectors and strong back covers even before I buy the phone itself..
I dont care how my phone looks like but I cover it very well because I drop my phone atleast 5 times a week..

So , basically my 2 or 3 year old phone looks like a new phone always.. so no problems in getting it exchanged ...

I have 100% success rate with FK as regards to exchange and I always get more value in exchange in FK thatn AMZN..
but one thing to keep in mind, I keep my phones very well and neat.. I buy screen protectors and strong back covers even before I buy the phone itself..
I dont care how my phone looks like but I cover it very well because I drop my phone atleast 5 times a week..

So , basically my 2 or 3 year old phone looks like a new phone always.. so no problems in getting it exchanged ...
It is good to hear that you always get price as they quote sir. Will try this in Diwali sale most probably.

It is good to hear that you always get price as they quote sir. Will try this in Diwali sale most probably.
As I said , make sure you keep your mobile very neat then it should not be a problem..
one more thing , may be it is location specific.. I am from Hyderabad..

I have been looking for a good sturdy back case for my phone since a while...any brand recommendations for back covers !! (Note: I don't drop my phone much, 2-3 times in last 2 years :p)

Also, wanted to know that whether the branded screen protectors (ones from Sphigen etc. costing 500/- onwards) offer any better protection / touch experience when compared to roadside 100-200 ones, or is it just marketing gimmick ??

I have been looking for a good sturdy back case for my phone since a while...any brand recommendations for back covers !! (Note: I don't drop my phone much, 2-3 times in last 2 years :p)

Also, wanted to know that whether the branded screen protectors (ones from Sphigen etc. costing 500/- onwards) offer any better protection / touch experience when compared to roadside 100-200 ones, or is it just marketing gimmick ??
which phone we are talking about here to protect !!

Back