• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

You both are correct..
Essentially not all products follow the same trend before and during the sale..

Each type of products follow its own pricing..
that is why we need to be vigilant and see which product is right to be bought during the sale period and using which payment method..
we need to outsmart AMZN / FK while doing this..
Sir hard, soft enquiry CIBIL vala batane vale the aap iss week me. Kindly take out time whenever you are free.

2020 BBD was greatest ever, I don't know much about earlier BBD.
2014 was the greatest ever! After that it went downhill :(
Amazon 2013-2016 was excellent too. Bought so much stuff at great discounts!
I miss Flipkart book sales the most. Got so many books worth several 100s each at somewhere between 9-60 rupees each due to multiple offers applying. I bought so many that Flipkart soft banned me for 1 month. I could buy everything else, except books for 1 month

6th August it is for Prime members
and probably 7th August for everyone.. ie Freedom sale 2024..

1722620170693.webp

Guys any ideas about robot vacuum cleaner??

Thinking of getting one ..
Is this a good deal? I have no idea of good brands.. it seems like it has a good rating

1722799659009.webp

Last edited:

Is this a good deal? I have no idea of good brands.. it seems like it has a good rating

View attachment 63875
I am using MI since last 2 years and very happy with the vacuuming part of it.
Mop is a feature we avoid - mainly since it needs more self investment; I understand we have a maid only for mopping at home!

But vacuuming is money very well spent - go for the one with highest suction and try to see if you can get a self cleaning one

View attachment 63875
Get this. Serves as a pet, mice catcher too.
Chasing Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

I am using MI since last 2 years and very happy with the vacuuming part of it.
Mop is a feature we avoid - mainly since it needs more self investment; I understand we have a maid only for mopping at home!

But vacuuming is money very well spent - go for the one with highest suction and try to see if you can get a self cleaning one
What i heard is that Ecovacs is better than Mi ones and in second hand market this is selling for 16-20k

Yes this was rated 4.5 / 5 on amzon with number of global ratings being 11,105 .. which is very high..

the new 2024 launch has 6,500 pa suction , which is also seems very high as per the industry standard..
it is selling now for 29k, which will come to 20K during the upcoming sale and I will wait for GIF which is in about 45 to 50 days.. and try to get it for 16k to 17K ..
this seems to be a reasonable product at a reasonable price..

we still need to clean the house once a while along with mopping , but usage of this siginificantly reduces the effort required I believe..

View attachment 63875
I own a Robot vacuum. The iLife A20. Its basically like a practice run to having a kid. You cant have anything on the floor i.e no loose paper, no scraps, no footwear etc. If you are gonna be a parent soon, this is a damn good purchase since it both helps keep your house clean as well as train you to be more organized and watch what you drop on the floor. I got it for 17500 after offers and cashback which was a damn good deal.

As far as how it works, it can sweep and mop based on how you program it. I've set it to mop every 2 days and sweep twice a day . It has a container for filling up water and you need to clean the mop brush once a week. It also has a garbage bin which you need to remove and dispose the garbage. It has a dock for charging, an app where it shows how its mapped your home so you can set-up no go zones and you can also sync it with Alexa to give voice commands that make it start mopping or sweeping without a pre-set plan. It does its job "fairly well" but it wont eliminate the human factor. I still sweep/mop once a while but the frequency has gone down ten-fold. I prefer the iLife cause its been a staple brand in this genre for years. You can also get it with the Dustbin storage/docking station that costs an additional 10-15k ( huge vertical box like a dustbin) but if you are not lazy, these non dustbin storage ones are more than enough. Ask if you have any doubts.

P.s My robot is named Jimmy :D

View attachment 63875
Thats good brand. However research on the model you want to buy or getting on sale. Avoid any models which dont have floor mapping and mopping feature. Also check the app support. These robots need to be bit intelligent else they are an annoyance more than utility as they will keep bumping to stuff.

Thats good brand. However research on the model you want to buy or getting on sale. Avoid any models which dont have floor mapping and mopping feature. Also check the app support. These robots need to be bit intelligent else they are an annoyance more than utility as they will keep bumping to stuff.
thanks for the inputs.
It seems this the latest and greatest model released in 2024 with all tech fine tuning. in spite of tht it will come with its own challenges.. how we mitigate the challenges is the essence of life..

Back