• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

If Steps Tracking and Workout tracking is your only use case, then SE2 is more than enough.
Once you get used to Apple Watch's fitness tracking and Goal calculation and tracking, there is no going back.

Yeah, there are lot of 'accurate' fitness trackers available, but if you get used to Apple Watch's integration with iPhone, you will love it.

I have a Series 6 which is going good even after 3.5 years, and I have used the features you have mentioned (ECG and SPO2) not more than 10-15 times. It is practically of no use.
Along with thatā€¦I would like to use its sleep tracking feature, which is my major requirement & also USP of Apple Watch !!

Also, I was thinking if I am able to get Apple series 8 (which is highly unlikely) at a good priceā€¦should I consider it over SE2??

But we should not be buying the latest and greatest hardware at that point of time. It will come with premium price.. in about 6 - 9 months time the rates will reduce for the same hardware..
Start short listing preferred brand and other configuration and start looking at different platforms and gather prices , that will give you rough idea...
On top of it, time testing needs to be done too
. See Intel core 13 and 14 fiasco

Reactions: SSV
Would it be wise to get the Iphone 15, if it goes below 50K ? Will it go ? What do you think,because 16 is right around the corner

Guys don't wait a quarter for diwali/BBD sale.
Purchase all the needs in the nearest upcoming sales like The Great freedom sales.
Don't make pre-mature purchases and pile up your homes in diwali, we don't live in warehouses.
Lets not delay your purchases, and purchase everything timely when its really needed
Lets close this pre-mature thread now

The day before Amazon last sale day šŸ‘‡. But on sales day, prize was dropped than normal day.
This is not necessarily always true. Many times they increase the price slightly just before few days of sale, creating illusion of discount on actual sale days. And in routine time, not exactly matching the sales price but yes we do often see price drop in majority of the products.

The day before Amazon last sale day šŸ‘‡. But on sales day, prize was dropped than normal day.
This is not necessarily always true. Many times they increase the price slightly just before few days of sale, creating illusion of discount on actual sale days. And in routine time, not exactly matching the sales price but yes we do often see price drop in majority of the products.

You both are correct..
Essentially not all products follow the same trend before and during the sale..

Each type of products follow its own pricing..
that is why we need to be vigilant and see which product is right to be bought during the sale period and using which payment method..
we need to outsmart AMZN / FK while doing this..

Back