• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

I own a Robot vacuum. The iLife A20. Its basically like a practice run to having a kid. You cant have anything on the floor i.e no loose paper, no scraps, no footwear etc. If you are gonna be a parent soon, this is a damn good purchase since it both helps keep your house clean as well as train you to be more organized and watch what you drop on the floor. I got it for 17500 after offers and cashback which was a damn good deal.

As far as how it works, it can sweep and mop based on how you program it. I've set it to mop every 2 days and sweep twice a day . It has a container for filling up water and you need to clean the mop brush once a week. It also has a garbage bin which you need to remove and dispose the garbage. It has a dock for charging, an app where it shows how its mapped your home so you can set-up no go zones and you can also sync it with Alexa to give voice commands that make it start mopping or sweeping without a pre-set plan. It does its job "fairly well" but it wont eliminate the human factor. I still sweep/mop once a while but the frequency has gone down ten-fold. I prefer the iLife cause its been a staple brand in this genre for years. You can also get it with the Dustbin storage/docking station that costs an additional 10-15k ( huge vertical box like a dustbin) but if you are not lazy, these non dustbin storage ones are more than enough. Ask if you have any doubts.

P.s My robot is named Jimmy :D
i bascially like to have mainly for vacuming
and mopping can be done maually ..
and I am not lazy, I will make all the foor plan simple and straight forward.. and I used to be an OCD person.. so there won't be any papers or small bits and pieces lying around on the floor . The main purpose of this machine is : to suck the dust everyday 2 days ... I can do all other things manually..
thanks for the inputs..

Last edited:
Thats why I recommended a cat in my previous post.
cat wont take away the dust from the floor ... these robot vacum cleaners have their role in cleaning jobs. we need to compliment for its efficiency..
that is much better than cleaning everything on our own..

Last edited:
i bascially like to have mainly vacuming and mopping can be done maually ..
and I am not lazy, I will make all the foor plan simple and straight forward.. and I used to be an OCD person.. so there won't be any papers or small bit and pieces lying around on the floor . The manin purpose of this machine is : to suck the dust everyday 2 days ... I can do all other things manually..
thanks for the inputs..
If you have OCD, this is like the best purchase you can do. Even with floor mapping and proper intelligence, it can still get stuck at locations. But once you use it for a month, you will know what to avoid. If you get it for under 20k, its worth. Sweep twice a day, mop once in 2 or 3 days and you are good to go.

If you have OCD, this is like the best purchase you can do. Even with floor mapping and proper intelligence, it can still get stuck at locations. But once you use it for a month, you will know what to avoid. If you get it for under 20k, its worth. Sweep twice a day, mop once in 2 or 3 days and you are good to go.
yes, I too think so.. this will its value in the cleaning process..
yes can defintiely get it for 20K tomorrow if I want it.. but I am inclinign towards GIF sael which is going to happen in about 45 days.. so that I can get another 2 to 3K off..

DO NOT buy anything without using keepa. Check the below thread.

thanks for the inputs.
It seems this the latest and greatest model released in 2024 with all tech fine tuning. in spite of tht it will come with its own challenges.. how we mitigate the challenges is the essence of life..
If this model is the latest and greatest then it will have scanner to detect stuff and will also follow / create its own floor plan. After a week or 2 of usage it should have enough data to prevent any challenges in life. Not sure if you have a pet.. however dogs and cats initially get annoyed by this "rogue" creature roaming around and bumping them.

Regarding price - I think the price was same 20k during the recently concluded sale. Also can check Deebot U2 which is lower but cheaper model.

Hopefully they have some sweet deals on iPhone 15 Plus for my family members, after 16 series gets released. Last year our family member got iPhone 14 Plus for 56k including bank offers.

Reactions: SSV
Hopefully they have some sweet deals on iPhone 15 Plus for my family members, after 16 series gets released. Last year our family member got iPhone 14 Plus for 56k including bank offers.
They will definitely have deals for iPhone 15 plus just like last year for 14 plus.
I too bought 14 plus for 58k plus 5% CB on 58k = ₹ 55,100 net effective price ..

If you take 1% back on cc bill payment using a DC it will be ₹54,520

1722858102042.webp

Amd I am very happy with the purchase
It serves my purpose.
1) butter smooth multi tasking
2) long battery life. It comes 2 days minimum for me

Last edited:
By platform i mean A13 chip and lightning port alongside notch design
It's not for me, its for a family member who doesn't use anything other than whatsapp and amazon prime music :hehe:
Just need them to be on iOS so we can sync calendar, share subscriptions like iCloud+, apple tv+ etc.
Besides, for a basic user, 14 Plus is perfect since it has insane battery life.

It's not for me, its for a family member who doesn't use anything other than whatsapp and amazon prime music :hehe:
Just need them to be on iOS so we can sync calendar, share subscriptions like iCloud+, apple tv+ etc.
Besides, for a basic user, 14 Plus is perfect since it has insane battery life.
I get a little more than 2.5 days battery life..

And my battery health is still 100% even after 10 months of usage

1722858373212.webp

I get a little more than 2.5 days battery life..

And my battery health is still 100% even after 10 months of usage

View attachment 63955
Daaamn nice
My 15 Pro max is at 97% after 8 months of use. And I plan to use this for 5 years. Thankfully it costs only 10k to replace battery.
2aQ2AnP.png

Reactions: SSV
Back