• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

I fee like online reviews don’t give any proper perspective on user experience anymore.
This is one of the most important things and I don’t see anyone mention it.
First thing it is analysis paralysis..
We just need to take care of what we require the most..
For example for me I need
1) butter smooth multi app experience
2) looong battery life

Like this whatever you require the most like top 3 or top5 just consider those only and take a decision..
If you think to much then it becomes too complex
Just keep it simple

First thing it is analysis paralysis..
We just need to take care of what we require the most..
For example for me I need
1) butter smooth multi app experience
2) looong battery life

Like this whatever you require the most like top 3 or top5 just consider those only and take a decision..
If you think to much then it becomes too complex
Just keep it simple
I’m very much into photography, so I get the lastest and greatest and use it for 5 years.
Used my previous Samsung galaxy s10 for 5 years, it’s still lying around in mint condition.

Also I forgot to share this

I use this to check if something is available cheaper elsewhere
No need of that..
price on Amazon during GIF and on FK during BBD for the respective models of iPhone are the best rates for the year .. that’s it

They will definitely have deals for iPhone 15 plus just like last year for 14 plus.
I too bought 14 plus for 58k plus 5% CB on 58k = ₹ 55,100 net effective price ..

If you take 1% back on cc bill payment using a DC it will be ₹54,520

View attachment 63953

Amd I am very happy with the purchase
It serves my purpose.
1) butter smooth multi tasking
2) long battery life. It comes 2 days minimum for me
I got my iPhone 13 at an amazing price of 45.6k(effective after 5% CB) in BBD 2022!!

IMG_3968.webp
Even in last years GIF / BBD sale…the prices were more than what I got in 2022!! 😜

Also, as icing on cake, I got 11.5k valueback for my old iPhone SE 2 from cashify!!

(This included additional 800/- for my 5years+ old 5W Apple adapter + data cable & 3.5mm jack Apple earphones of my old iPhone 6…all of which were of no use to me but were in working state!!😂🤣)

oaky , let s see what I got for my
ECOVACS DEEBOT Y1 PRO Robotic Floor Cleaner

AMZN:

Sale Price : 19,999
SBI discount: 1,250
Appliance CB: 1,000

Net effective Price: 17,750

1722889466236.webp

lets compare with FK:

Sale price : 19,500 ( after 500 coupon)

ICICI discount: 1,950

Net Price : 17,550

Here itself , FK beat AMZN by Rs250 .. and moreover , FK is straight discount, where as AMZN is giving 1K Apay CB...
So FK is the clear winner..

On top of it.. we can use 1K Supercoins and can also use my FK Gift card..

thsi is what I have been saying FK is clearly winning over AMZN lately , if you are a keen observer...

1722889965444.webp

1722890025316.webp

Lets see M35 5G.. basic variant..

It was going for 15,999 about 10 days ago during its launch event.

now it is going for 17,999 which is a total waste deal.. so this has to be deferred to GIF sale.. there we will definitely get a better deal , even better than launch price.. this is how we compare the deals.. firdt we need to finalize our products and start looking at their pricing about 2 months before the BBD / GIF sale.
this is what I do every year.

1722890519654.webp

Lets see M35 5G.. basic variant..

It was going for 15,999 about 10 days ago during its launch event.

now it is going for 17,999 which is a total waste deal.. so this has to be deferred to GIF sale.. there we will definitely get a better deal , even better than launch price.. this is how we compare the deals.. firdt we need to finalize our products and start looking at their pricing about 2 months before the BBD / GIF sale.
this is what I do every year.

View attachment 64013
I am waiting for a good deal for s23fe. Few days ago it was available for 33,999 for few hours and now again back to 45k. I am expecting it to fall below 30k in October sale.

Reactions: SSV
Now looking at Realme Gt 6T

normally going for 33,000 less 4k for any bank CC ie. 29,000..
There is absolutely no deal happening now. going for the same price at AMZN..

We will definitely get this for 3 or 4K less during GIF.. so leaving it for now...

1722890730360.webp

Where as In FK it is going for much better price:

Sale price : 29,632

ICICI discount: 1,500

Net price: 28,240..

again on top of this, I can use 1K Super coins if I want ..

Again FK is winning for the same brand product..

1722891029958.webp

I am waiting for a good deal for s23fe. Few days ago it was available for 33,999 for few hours and now again back to 45k. I am expecting it to fall below 30k in October sale.
This is going to be September last week sale this year..

oaky , let s see what I got for my
ECOVACS DEEBOT Y1 PRO Robotic Floor Cleaner

AMZN:

Sale Price : 19,999
SBI discount: 1,250
Appliance CB: 1,000

Net effective Price: 17,750

lets compare with FK:

Sale price : 19,500 ( after 500 coupon)

ICICI discount: 1,950

Net Price : 17,550

Here itself , FK beat AMZN by Rs250 .. and moreover , FK is straight discount, where as AMZN is giving 1K Apay CB...
So FK is the clear winner..

On top of it.. we can use 1K Supercoins and can also use my FK Gift card..

thsi is what I have been saying FK is clearly winning over AMZN lately , if you are a keen observer...
Cherry picked ?

thsi is what I have been saying FK is clearly winning over AMZN lately , if you are a keen observer.

Again FK is winning for the same brand product..
Yes, over the years same thing has happened with me. Flipkart always have managed to give better deal in electronics when compared to Amazon. Only time I had to go Amazon for electronics is when Flipkart is not selling them.

Despite all the risks of stone coming out of box and trust issues with Flipkart, I have ended up purchasing all my phones ever from Flipkart. Flipkart also improved with doorstep unboxing and verification so such risks have also mitigated a lot.

Reactions: SSV
Despite all the risks of stone coming out of box and trust issues with Flipkart, I have ended up purchasing all my phones ever from Flipkart. Flipkart also improved with doorstep unboxing and verification so such risks have also mitigated a lot.
I bought more than 10 phones including all my iPhones in the last 7 years in FK only .. all were good .. some phones for family and freinds..
the key here to pick the right seller.. both in FK and AMZN..

Back