• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

sorry for not including that upfront :| budget between 50-60k
That is serious amount of money ..
Guys will help..
I don't spend that much money on my casual laptop. I am a budget guy regarding my laptops

That is serious amount of money ..
Guys will help..
I don't spend that much money on my casual laptop. I am a budget guy regarding my laptops
yeah me too, but need to do some basic photo and video editing, so i think would need a minimum i5 latest gen equivalent for smooth operations? correct me if im wrong though and it can be achieved with cheaper options :D

Reactions: SSV
yeah me too, but need to do some basic photo and video editing, so i think would need a minimum i5 latest gen equivalent for smooth operations? correct me if im wrong though and it can be achieved with cheaper options :D
Actually I have no idea of video editing and stuff like that.
May be you can list down what kind of programs you want to run on this laptop then people with knowledge can help you.. rather than just saying video editing

Last edited:

There is no fix for Intel’s crashing 13th and 14th Gen CPUs — any damage is permanent​

Its better to go for AMD

In the budget of 40-50K which brand laptop will be better for day-day usage and little coding work ?
For you Lenovo is enough and it will come for under 40k during bbd sale.
I use Lenovo laptop which I bought two years ago and upgraded a few components.. butter smooth

This is flipkart in october right ? Best card that gives rewards here ?

I have sbi cb, idfc wealth, yes kiwi (unable to see full number though), axis ace.
Don’t worry.. I will guide you thru ..
It will be September last week this year …only 50 days left.. and hence this thread

In the budget of 40-50K which brand laptop will be better for day-day usage and little coding work ?
Asus would be great. Vivobook series is good.

If you can look for some gaming options then Acer can also be a good choice.

I had build quality issues with Lenovo so won't recommend that.

For normal usage graphic card can be skipped. But do take 16gb RAM

Don’t worry.. I will guide you thru ..
It will be September last week this year …only 50 days left.. and hence this thread
Meanwhile, have a look at something like this or equivalent models of your choice.. because there will be some features you may like or you may not like…
If you don’t want to go with Lenovo and prefer some other brand let me know which one you want to buy then I will guide you how to get it at the best price.. you need to do some homework in finalising the laptop make and model..

All the best

Meanwhile, have a look at something like this or equivalent models of your choice.. because there will be some features you may like or you may not like…
If you don’t want to go with Lenovo and prefer some other brand let me know which one you want to buy then I will guide you how to get it at the best price.. you need to do some homework in finalising the laptop make and model..

All the best

One small tip

Don't go for U series of processors in AMD since they are underclocked.

Back