• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

Regalia LTF
AMEX MRCC
AMEX Plat Travel.
for generic online sale purposes, you need:
1) SBI card
2) ICICI Cards
3) AXIS

the above is minimum,, then aftereards you can get others..

My recommendation.. pls get SBI Cahsback card right now.. and then SBI core card later , it is easy once you get SBI CB card..

after SBI CB card, you need to apply for ICICI card and then AXIS card..

but firstly concentrate on SBI cashback card ...

for generic online sale purposes, you need:
1) SBI card
2) ICICI Cards
3) AXIS

the above is minimum,, then aftereards you can get others..

My recommendation.. pls get SBI Cahsback card right now.. and then SBI core card later , it is easy once you get SBI CB card..

after SBI CB card, you need to apply for ICICI card and then AXIS card..
Thanks!
Missed mentioning the tata neu infinity LTF (it's a floater and i just applied in May 24) - do i need to wait for a bit before applying for the SBI CB? My CIBIL is 790+

Reactions: SSV
Thanks!
Missed mentioning the tata neu infinity LTF (it's a floater and i just applied in May 24) - do i need to wait for a bit before applying for the SBI CB? My CIBIL is 790+
no need to wait .. just pounce on SBI CB card ..

90 k tk koi bdhiya sa thin and light laptop btado

Try to suggest with a dedicated gpu one.
Themx in advance 😈

Now dnt purchase Intel latest 13th and 14th gen. processors both are crashing and being unstable with PC games (Video editing too).

Har jagha news hai.

Not only good. Best, Awesome.

Intel ko dho diya hai.

Just watch youtube videos and read lost of articles, you will understand.

India me ek samjhlo, humare DNA me he fault hai ki kuch new aa jata hai usko smajhne me and old chizo se nikalne me time lagta hai chahe Intel ho ya AMD or Visa/mastercard ho ya RuPay. Yeh isliye bol raha hu kyunki AMD processor 5 years se uppar ho gaye hai western countries me dhoom macha raha hai aur Indians ko pata he nahi hai AMD ki value. Aaj bhi India me AMD ko wohi 1-2 decades old information jo hai wohi soch k chal raha hai.

@R!ppEr
Yes boss, my previous two laptop purchases were AMD only.

I own a Robot vacuum. The iLife A20. Its basically like a practice run to having a kid. You cant have anything on the floor i.e no loose paper, no scraps, no footwear etc. If you are gonna be a parent soon, this is a damn good purchase since it both helps keep your house clean as well as train you to be more organized and watch what you drop on the floor. I got it for 17500 after offers and cashback which was a damn good deal.

Ask if you have any doubts.

P.s My robot is named Jimmy :D
Question for Jimmy ke Pappa 😁
Any regular maintenance needed for this Robot baby?

Question for Jimmy ke Pappa 😁
Any regular maintenance needed for this Robot baby?
Just need to clean the Mop once a week, dispose the garbage in the garbage box and you are good. After a year or two , you can just Jimmy new legs and everything cause spare parts are available on their site.

Back