• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

yeah me too, but need to do some basic photo and video editing, so i think would need a minimum i5 latest gen equivalent for smooth operations? correct me if im wrong though and it can be achieved with cheaper options :D
Now dnt purchase Intel latest 13th and 14th gen. processors both are crashing and being unstable with PC games (Video editing too).

Har jagha news hai.

@Abhishek012 amd options please.
Yeah

AMD processors are really good these days plus are cheaper as well
Not only good. Best, Awesome.

Intel ko dho diya hai.

Just watch youtube videos and read lost of articles, you will understand.

India me ek samjhlo, humare DNA me he fault hai ki kuch new aa jata hai usko smajhne me and old chizo se nikalne me time lagta hai chahe Intel ho ya AMD or Visa/mastercard ho ya RuPay. Yeh isliye bol raha hu kyunki AMD processor 5 years se uppar ho gaye hai western countries me dhoom macha raha hai aur Indians ko pata he nahi hai AMD ki value. Aaj bhi India me AMD ko wohi 1-2 decades old information jo hai wohi soch k chal raha hai.

@R!ppEr

My office Lenovo Thinkpad is really rock solid like Nokia 800, fell on the floor few times except for scratches nothing damaged .
That is why I recommended Lenovo..for your needs..
As I said before , if we start thinking about each and everything as there are plenty of options available we keep getting lost and end up buying what we may actually don’t need..
Just focus on a few important things that matters for your usage .. that’s it..
this is in my humble view

Anyway decide on which one to buy, I will tell you how to buy..
Cheers

Actually I have no idea of video editing and stuff like that.
May be you can list down what kind of programs you want to run on this laptop then people with knowledge can help you.. rather than just saying video editing
photoshop for me, im not sure which video editing softwares either, wife wants to do some editing of her cooking videos etc so nothing too high end

Reactions: SSV
Now ARM based Processors also coming for Windows on ARM.

Note - not recommended for now but after few years. I think ARM based Processors will be the best alternative for low and mid range laptops.

this is only warm up Sales sirr. the main event will be in the last week of September ie. GIF and BBD..

Yes the current Freedom sale will end on 11th August
Any recommendations of a CC that works best for the BBD? I have time so just thinking if I should go for any...

Reactions: SSV
Back