• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

sorry for not including that upfront :| budget between 50-60k
If you have some old machine for exchange Flipkart will fetch good value for that.

And for your usage you can go for air m1. It'll be around 45-50k during sale. If you have something for exchange you can go for air m2 and it'll touch the upper limit of your budget.

Mac pros: Light, handy, powerful, nicely made, best battery and best trackpad. (Coming from a windows biased user)

If you lean towards windows then you can look into asus lineups. Other brands are overpriced.
Vivobook and zenbook
Look for oled displays only.
Again zenbook will touch upper limit of your budget with exchange, for i7. BBD is unpredictable so maybe you can get a good deal.

Happy shopping!

If you have some old machine for exchange Flipkart will fetch good value for that.

And for your usage you can go for air m1. It'll be around 45-50k during sale. If you have something for exchange you can go for air m2 and it'll touch the upper limit of your budget.

Mac pros: Light, handy, powerful, nicely made, best battery and best trackpad. (Coming from a windows biased user)

If you lean towards windows then you can look into asus lineups. Other brands are overpriced.
Vivobook and zenbook
Look for oled displays only.
Again zenbook will touch upper limit of your budget with exchange, for i7. BBD is unpredictable so maybe you can get a good deal.

Happy shopping!
For exchange checkout cashify as well, they sometimes have better prices

Planning for an Air conditioner.
My friends suggested Panasonic or Ogeneral. Can someone suggest?

Budget 30 to 40k
Need 1.5 tonne

Last edited:
Planning for an Air conditioner.
My friends suggested Panasonic or Ogeneral. Can someone suggest?

Budget 30 to 40k
Need 1.5 tonne
To start with you wont get 1.5 tonne O general 5 star between 30k to 40k

For 10×10 , you may not need 1.5 tonne
It also depends on whether your room is on top floor or not. Ie direct sun exposure and how well the room is sealed , how many people live in that room etc

30 to 40k is a big range

Last edited:
To start with uoubwontbget 1.5 tonne O general 5 star between 30k to 40k

For 10×10 , you may not need 1.5 tonne
It also depends on whether your room is on top floor or not. Ie direct sun exposure and how well the room is sealed , how many people live in that room etc

30 to 40k is a big range
10x10 room at most needs 1.25 Ton

How good is OLED ? I mean is it worth the extra money?

Are there any AMD laptops in asus ?
It's not only oled, 90hz as well, normal displays are limited to 60hz

Amd options are there but latest gen intel surpass amd in performance.

High end desktop processor by amd are good.

Last edited:
Back