• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

From date of applying or date of rejection or date of rejection mail(I received mail 1 month after rejection)
Rejection mail/SMS date is the date on which it was rejected. Till previous day, it was pending. If someone checks when it was rejected, they see the rejected date not when you have applied.

This is also a good idea.. but if we have a keen eye from now on.. we know how to tackle this close to the sale..
but for sure, if we plan well we get better rates during the sale period ...
Better install a price history tracker add-on to the browser, so we know if it's actually the lowest price or a normal price with an inflated discount %. I use BuyHatke's price tracker, and it shows the price history of any product that you open on all major shopping websites. Not a promotion, feel free to use any other tool you like.

Just a glimpse of how it looks:

1726146768051.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: BVC
Planning for a LG monitor.
Anybody know of contact for LG service center?
I contacted a few LG shops but they don't have any monitors in display.
Am in Hyderabad, but contacts in any city will do

planning to buy a 55/65inch QLED, any suggestions?
also looking to get an AC (prices should be low due to off-season i suppose?), have shortlisted Panasonic 1.5 ton 3 star smart ac, any other suggestions?

if you're looking for a portable heater, good choice!

btw what are you exactly looking for in a secondary phone?
I’m right now using Moto Razr Ultra 40. I’m using it for 1Y 2 months or so. I didn’t like flip phone and wanted to change it during sale. My purpose would be very less usage and sometimes my kid will play some games and he will see YT. During journeys I will use it as tethering device.

Saw Pixel 8a on Flipkart as sale price and just wanted to get views on this.

Back